Reviews for Good And Evil: The Prince's League
darkcelestial20 chapter 25 . 11/23/2008
it was nice to see james,lily and sirius as well as eileen, but glad that harry chose to go back to severus.
Circle M chapter 24 . 11/18/2008
I'M ONLINE AGAIN! :) Wow, that chapter was worth waiting for! You're 13? I find that VERY hard to believe - judging by your writing, I would have thought you were in college, at least! What a chapter - the poor Weasley kids, losing both parents, but I DID wonder what was going to become of Arthur now that Molly was gone; they were so deeply in love, it's best that they're together...even if she DID try to hold Harry so that Dumbledore could kill him! Now she'll have to do penance by knitting sweaters for every imp in the underworld before she's allowed into Heaven! :D Seriously, though, this chapter was totally beautiful: Arthur's love for Molly, Sev's love for Harry; Tonks pregnant with Remus' baby...I hope Fred is okay! I hope HARRY is okay - "a curse that sounds like the tickling hex, but mispronounced, could only be - *gasp* - Sectumsempra! I sure hope Sev can save him before he bleeds to death! Please post the next chapter as soon as you can! P.S. - I hope you had a good time at camp! :)
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 24 . 11/17/2008
DON'T YOU DARE KILL HARRY OFF IN THIS CHAPTER, IF AT ALL. I WILL PERSONALLY FIND YOU AND TORTURE YOU IF YOU DO! lol
Anne399 chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
Oops, I clicked the next chapter on accident, that was so cruel of Sev last chapter ; ) The least he could have done was make up something, but at least now Ron and Draco know Harry knows and is okay with it. I really enjoy this story and can't wait to see how it all comes together at the end.
transgressions chapter 24 . 11/15/2008
I hate you for making such a cliffhanger. But love you for the update! Update as soon as you get back from camp and maybe I won't be so upset! Hahahaha
darkcelestial20 chapter 24 . 11/15/2008
oy vey it just had to end in a cliffy. looking forward to the next chapter.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 24 . 11/15/2008
no! Potter! please tell me you didn't kill him! you cant have, see yha
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 24 . 11/15/2008
have fun at camp! even though i'll be suffering until the next chapter! lol... this was a great chapter. the suspense is killing me! tonks shouldn't have been fighting, the idiot!
Serpent91 chapter 24 . 11/15/2008
AWESOME!
DocMartin chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
The speech marks are fine that way. Stephen King uses them like that, too. I don't see the problem. There is however, a small mistake that keeps coming back... If you want to say YOUR jumper, there is no apostrophe. It's not you're jumper, that would mean you are jumper. You're means YOU ARE. YOUR means yours, as in mine and theirs.

Good story, though I am really enjoying it.
kahpfan chapter 23 . 11/14/2008
Either way of speech marks is correct either "a" or 'b' as long as you are consistant it doesn't matter. It used to be taught like "a" with quotes within the speech marks being 'single.' It's no taught the other way round, but at uni this week my lcturers said it doesn't matter as long as you are consitant as they are both corect it's just a fashion. Use the one you are comfortable with or else you'll make mistakes.

Hope that clarify's it for those nagging you and I hope you update soon :-)

KAHPfan
Circle M chapter 22 . 11/13/2008
WOOHOO! Ding, Dong, the Headbastard's dead! One murderer down, one to go! :D Molly, too, and I don't feel a bit sorry for her - she got what she deserved! I do feel sorry for Ron and Draco, having lost their mothers - their love for each other will be a comfort to them, though! :) I feel sorry the other Weasley children's loss - although I'm sure Bill will soon be reunited with Fleur, and the twins will each find someone to make them happy ;) ! - and for Arthur, having lost his wife, no matter how rotten she was at the end! I hope he finds someone else special! Maybe Tonks could go for him, and Hermione and Luna for the twins! What does Dumbledore's death mean for the Prince's League, though? Can they just go home now, or are the Headbastard's old Order going to hassle them? And who the * is the traitor? I can't wait to read the next chapter to find out!
Circle M chapter 21 . 11/13/2008
Yes, please DO write a sequel! I don't want this story to end! And I've judt noticed that you've changed the title to 'Good and Evil: The Prince's League" - I'm so flattered! Thanks! This chapter had a lot of suspense - I see I guessed right about Harry being kidnapped and injured - how is the gem in his necklace going to let Severus know that he's hurt? Does it glow or something? Sev's really going to go bonkers when he realizes that Harry needs help and can't be found...or can he? Now I think that Hermione's fake galleon's going to do the trick! I hope everything's okay with them - but, really, I have to say that they were just about asking for it! Hermione, at least, ought to have had the sense to try to apparate back immediately! What a stupid stunt, leaving Sev like that - I hope their childishness doesn't get one of them killed!
Circle M chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
HI, I'M BACK ONLINE AGAIN! Oh, that was so sweet!
Goth1cPr1nc3ss chapter 23 . 11/12/2008
Hey, I agree with you. I use 'this' as speech marks too. So far, I haven't been told off though. I'm sorry that you've had to be.

I can't wait to read your next chapter. I have loved your story so far!

Sarah xo.