Reviews for Good And Evil: The Prince's League
Circle M chapter 21 . 11/13/2008
Yes, please DO write a sequel! I don't want this story to end! And I've judt noticed that you've changed the title to 'Good and Evil: The Prince's League" - I'm so flattered! Thanks! This chapter had a lot of suspense - I see I guessed right about Harry being kidnapped and injured - how is the gem in his necklace going to let Severus know that he's hurt? Does it glow or something? Sev's really going to go bonkers when he realizes that Harry needs help and can't be found...or can he? Now I think that Hermione's fake galleon's going to do the trick! I hope everything's okay with them - but, really, I have to say that they were just about asking for it! Hermione, at least, ought to have had the sense to try to apparate back immediately! What a stupid stunt, leaving Sev like that - I hope their childishness doesn't get one of them killed!
Circle M chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
HI, I'M BACK ONLINE AGAIN! Oh, that was so sweet!
Goth1cPr1nc3ss chapter 23 . 11/12/2008
Hey, I agree with you. I use 'this' as speech marks too. So far, I haven't been told off though. I'm sorry that you've had to be.

I can't wait to read your next chapter. I have loved your story so far!

Sarah xo.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
amazing story. It really is very good, I was rather unhappy when I realized i got to the last chapter writen yet and it wasn't even a chapter. And just my opinion- what kind of idiot cares how you indicate speech? I didn't even notice before reading this. Oh and I will add this to favorites once I stop being lazy and log in. XD
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
lol. i swear, people who complain about little stuff like that kill me... it's like, save your comments for the author who forgets what punctuation even is. lol... well, i can't wait for the actual chapter.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
omg! no! remus! loved it, cant wait till you continue was awsome see yha
Raj8 chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
FINE BUT DON'T ]PUT UP OUR HOPES!
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
I don't read them either, but I know that some people choose to use 'No' instead of "No" it don't matter to me. Update soon with a real chapter please.
AngelOfContemplation chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
Ya know... I can definitely agree with your ranting. I believe you have a right to it when no one cares to listen or read the notes you put into chapters. I'm sure you don't write those notes more for your own amusement than to let us know what's going on... Anyway, I like the story so far. _
Cassiopeia Potter chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
I am only saying something because I really dislike when an author makes a reader believe there is a new chapter just to post a rant. But anyway, you're wrong, or at least by the American version of the books, JK uses " for quotes when a character is speaking. The book I used to check was Deathly Hallows. And as far as I know from the many English classes that I have taken, "" is the general and correct way to quote a character when they are speaking. But anyway just to let you know, I generally don't care one way or the other what a writer does concerning this as long as they keep it consistent. I'm only saying something to you about it because I disliked the haughty tone you used and figured I'd correct you.
ninjaangelprincess chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
the people who reviewed to yell at you are the ones who are wrong. you can use both ways, it just depends on which one you learned growing up. ignore those idiots(i really don't care who i'm insulting right now). the story is incredible and i can't wait to read more.
ohhhdear chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
I have unrecoverably lost interest. Your dialogue is trite and contrived, I'm tired of stumbling over misspellings and the Dumbledore/Lucius alignment is absurd and unexplained. Most other characters are badly developed if at all. Ron and Draco don't have good enough reason to become lovers, let alone friends. Allies, maybe, but the slash is outrageous. I've lost interest and don't have the time to continue reading.

Oh, and btw, slash is passe.
GeminiBradshaw chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
Hello,

I understand your frustration with the way people seem to think it is done. If i am not mistaken "" is a American/Canadian thing where in '' is a UK thing, at least i think and in the HP series it was '' so it doesn't bother me one bit. Why would one take such a small thing in to consideration when the plot line is superb and the witting is amazing. I do hope to see a real chapter up soon! I do very much enjoy this story and hope to see more in the future!

Gemini
transgressions chapter 23 . 11/10/2008
Oh my goodness, I do the same thing and I hate it when people review and they're all confused because they think it's thoughts or something. Was it that confusing in the books? My god. Thank you for doing it J.K. style and also getting angry about people who think it's wrong! Go team!
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 22 . 11/10/2008
Why Remus? You are evil! At least let her be pregnant, and with a boy, please, pretty, pretty, pretty please. *puckers out lip* Nice, Charlie, yeah! I was wanting him to join the Prince League. Update soon please.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »