Reviews for Laudanum
chris1501 chapter 1 . 6/28
omg I'll cry. That was fantastic! jesus! I loved the way you wrote this so much, and honestly this is the first fic with a sad ending that I don't hate because of it. It was perfect!
Annari Love chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Da fuq! I'm confused. I understand, but I'm confused anyway. WHY'D U KILL NARUTO MAN! I understand that it was on purpose and so on, but I was in shock the whole time. Was the person Sasuke talking to sakura, or something, I get confused with her eye colour sometimes. But anyway, I'm still mad at you for killing Naruto and Sauke doing suicide, but still I got a question for ya, (What exactly did they 'do'?) I was imagining Naruto screaming "Hit me!" Over and over. So anyway, Imma go this way! *walks to a corner and sobs*
tsundere chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
oh... oh my god. I'm from Poland and my English isn't very good, but I'm speechless. that was the best one shot I've ever read. honestly
TooWeirdToLive-TooRareToDie chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I cried so hard reading this. I love how you wrote it, I really do. It's amazing and so sad. I'm happy (well, sad lol) I read it!
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very beautiful. You have a way with words.
MysteriouslyMysterious chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This story was so Amazing! I understood it completely. It was so sad and Surreal. I LOVE IT! :)
munchin munchkin chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I am seriously in love withy your writing style. And the impact your words have is amazing! Do the words just come to you or do you spend hours meticulously picking out each piece of the sentence to fit together in the most dramatic way?
riding-the-wind chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I was just reading the normal text, ignoring the italicized stuff because normally that bugs me, until it caught my eye. I went up and reread all of it and I saw where it was going. This story is amazing. That's really all I can say about's sad and wonderful
Minxffs chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
first i wanna tell you that i really loved the story, but you asked for some "corrections" so i'll give you some opinions...

i'm not american so i dont understand fully what an ATM is but i'm unsure if that's what you call it in japan

tokyo is more of a subway city than train city, but thats a shitty small detail :P

traffic lights in japan are red, yellow and blue.

to me it seems very weird that someone in japan would carry around a lot of cash in dollars when it's not their currency (like it would be in any other country, i should know) even if it's for drugs.. even more so that a japanese person would know that 100$ is a lot of money since 100¥ really isn't. for example, do you know the value of 10'000won? sounds like a lot of money right? it's actually only like 8$... and
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 4/26/2011 was so weird! it was dark, and disturbing! yet, it was so...perfect! i have no other words to describe it, other than disturbingly perfect! loved it!
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Yes, this was surreal, but I still loved it.
saxcomic chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
wow words cant describe how much i loved this story and this is coming from someone who never reviews lol i loved how it was written, the abstract way of wording the imagery was nothing short of perfect in my eyes. And the story and characters? Amazing. I wud have like to known a little more about narutos death. Did he become a addict or did he over dose from that one time? And where exactly did sakra fit into all this anyway great job loved it :)
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I absolutly love Death fics so I'm not going to kill you. I loved the ending by the way. Sasuke and Naruto made a bond, in your twisted way that I love, that madw the story excellent.

Yeah, anyways. Love your writing!
croquant chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Lovely as always, especially the way you seem to make Tokyo into a living creature. "Tokyo sins tonight, wipes the slate clean again tomorrow in the day." Not sure why but that line is killer.

One small piece of crit, I think it would have made a much stronger impact on the reader if the story had continued for some time before Naruto's death. Sasuke's attachment to him, to go so far to commit suicide seems slightly OOC. What would really have made it gutwrenching, would be to develop a growing and increasingly powerful addiction to drugs on Naruto's side. Just to deepen Sasuke's guilt for getting him hooked.

Still, impressively done.
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
nice story i really enjoyed it!

thanks for sharing!