Reviews for Shukumei
cheeseandhamburger chapter 3 . 7/1
I have no words! (Okay, I have to have words to leave a review, but still!) It was just perfect. Ryuk with his advice, Misa who chose Light's happiness, Light and L with their desperation, and that happy ending! I absolutely loved this story, and I hope you wrote some more Death Note stuff because I'm totally hooked now!
cheeseandhamburger chapter 2 . 7/1
So awesome! It flows like poetry, it has sadness, sweetness, humor. Everything a great fic needs and MORE!
cheeseandhamburger chapter 1 . 7/1
07. Paradox is my favorite. Light plays so many games...
This was beautiful.

-S
kirasmatic chapter 3 . 3/8
This was so adorable omg i loved it
nerdynovak chapter 3 . 3/6
my favorite is 22 bc despite her hatred towards L, all she wants is for light to be happy and she can't sacrifice that just bc of her petty jealousy and it shows her true character and im so emo rn
s.auric chapter 3 . 2/25
This is 100% perfect.
kit chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Please please PLEASE write a wedding scene, I really wanna see it ;D
kittysparkle chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I love this so much
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
that was beautiful. thank you
ladypiton chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Too few reviews ...this is one of The Best RaitoxL out here.
eenayde chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
I adored this... This is totally, 100% amazing. Wowz.
I was completely floored by this. Some had me cracking up, some had me depressed... I read the whole thing so quickly, too. I was absorbed in this. The BEST 'sentence challenge' fic I've ever read, AND one of the BEST L/Light fics too. Well done. And thank you for writing such an awesome fic.
sojuorsake chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! I loved this so much.
Well done!
Awsomeangel chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
How cute! 29 made me smile.
4400255 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I am so glad I managed to find this story again, it is beautiful and heartwarming and I love how well it all works together.