Reviews for Shukumei
eenayde chapter 3 . 4/13
I adored this... This is totally, 100% amazing. Wowz.
I was completely floored by this. Some had me cracking up, some had me depressed... I read the whole thing so quickly, too. I was absorbed in this. The BEST 'sentence challenge' fic I've ever read, AND one of the BEST L/Light fics too. Well done. And thank you for writing such an awesome fic.
sojuorsake chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! I loved this so much.
Well done!
Awsomeangel chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
How cute! 29 made me smile.
4400255 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
I am so glad I managed to find this story again, it is beautiful and heartwarming and I love how well it all works together.
The Cake Genius chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I still spaz so much over this story. It's sooo beautiful. *melting*
smashingmolko chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
This is amazing! You've got such a beautiful and fluent writing style! Thank you for writing something so gorgeous, you've completely inspired me to start my own LXLight fanfictions. I usually don't read much of this pairing but I will now! :)
The Cake Genius chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I thought you were going to keep canon, but I'm actually very happy that you made this AU. It's beautiful.
The Cake Genius chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I love this so frikkin much! It's just... indescribable.
I think the cirus was good. O/O
And poor Watari! XD Although, mind you, if I walked in on that scene, I wouldn't stop watching, if you know what I mean! XD
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I feel like I'm melting... Awwwwwww! 333
amz1e chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
AWWW! :3333
El chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
For this fic, I can't use the words 'good' 'nice' great'. For the only thing in my mind is 'BEAUTIFUL'. It really is. The characters' emotions are quite strongly that I feel like I could see scenes unveil before my own eyes.

Thanks, thank you very much to write this BEAUTIFUL story.
soulef chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
I love it,

it definitely made my week, thank you,thank you, thank you,

soulef
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
loved it.
CurationLethe chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
This was uttterly, totally, completely outstanding! Beautiful and sad and happy, all at once! I believe its safe to say that you are now one of my all time favorite authors! (The fact that L didn't die could have some part in this) Although there were some parts that were OOC, I suppose it could only be expected. My favorite was chapter two, by far! The time between when they realized they were in love to the point Kira came back... My favorite quotes in this story are as follows...

"Along with the fact that I have arranged the temperature to be one degree cooler than normal, the probability that Light-kun will press himself against me for warmth tonight is…84.6 percent. Excellent.'

As well as...

Light immediately decided to take L's advice and not waste the opportunity, as he wanted very badly to punch L in the face.

Utterly priceless! You are a fantastic writer1 Keep up the fabulous work!
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
wow, that was incredible! seriously, one of the best fics i've read in a long time. the structure was amazing, and it was fascinatnig to see how you were able to bring over 30 seperate prompts into one coherent, beautifully written story. i think i liked nightmare the best. it really provided a lot of insight into the character's profiles, and it was really cute. that line from silence, about whether the mistake was falling or not getting back up, was so touching. and omg, the end of reflection almost had me crying. really, all of the prompts really wonderful. they all seemed so poetic, and though they were short, they were somehow able to convey a large range of emotions and ideas. sorry for sounding redundant, it's just that i've been blown away by your story. great job!