Reviews for The Hogwarts Express
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 3/13
Awh this is so sweet. I love how you included Rolf at the start and that it's from Luna's point of view. I completely forget but of course Ginny must have had the diary on the train. I never really thought much about what Hermione had done during this train trip but I guess I had always figured she would just sit with the other Gryffindors. It makes sense though somewhat that she sat with Luna and Ginny, it explains how she knows Luna already in OotP.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Cute little series of meetings. I like how you made her meet Rolf, oh so briefly, and that he helped her. Luna is always awesome.
yay chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like this. It shows Luna as Luna, instead of the overly crazy version most people like.
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Kool
Maoman123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Good story. Really like Luna could you make more fics of her please. Also i'm looking for people to feature in my COD 5 Nazi Zombies story. if you're interested then just review the first chapter and include your answer in that. thanking in advance, Maoman123
tmcl75 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I like this! Luna has always been one of my favourite characters (because she's herself and she doesn't give a damn, which is just awesome) and it's great to see something written from her point of view. I really liked the appearance of Rolf, aww, you made him so cute. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is quite good so far.

Hope you keep going.

It's good to see these events from Lunas point of view!

Nice job