Reviews for Confettii
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Cute.
Nexmajise chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You write SasuNaru, too? Nice! Sorry to say, I was a little slow at understanding this one, but once I got it I enjoyed it! I'm going to blame my slowness on the fact that it's 4am. Yeah. That's it.
Keep Writing!
-Nexmajise
winedark chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
For some reason it never occurred to me that Kohana would celebrate Oct. 10. (but still shun Naruto) This situation is totally realistic. Sasuke is so sly. lol.
Musette du Coudray chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful.
nanichan72 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
quite adorable, and extremely believable! A friend suggested you to me, and I'm glad I took the time to come and look! Short and sweet, just the way I like it
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Nice story! What does the confetti mean? It has something to do with the mexican tradition but what?
xxFraise chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
D'aw, how cute. There's not enough fluff for these characters. Alright, some angst, but I found it more adorable then anything.

Great job. 3
sweetLies chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
A kiss can't be considered part of the friendship category! :O
mommyflaw chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh my. I completely forgot who you were and so I go to your profile and click a few stories. Hours later I'm finishing up with this one and have fallen in love with your writing all over again. :shakes head in amusement:
poke-the-kitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You just made my night with that. Awesome story, short, sweet, and to the point.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
lmao!

Wicked cute!
1557757 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Simple. Sweet. Lovable.

"bestfriendrival". One word now, is it?
Myra A chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Short and sweet. :)
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw, how sweet! Confetti love! :)