Reviews for Killer instinct Test fight
Narmahar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Pretty good, but may want to work on the Announcer sayings just a bit... also use the Enter Key once in a while, because it looks a bit like a cluster fuck of a paragraph.
Quilava chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was an amazing story, I visualized the whole fight inside of my head, and the story was of my favorite fighting game Killer Instinct, its funny, I'm the only 12 year old that has heard of Killer Instinct, I have been trying to show my friends the game, but they don't seem to interested. They all prefer that "Call of Duty" that is just the same storyline over and over again. Anyways, the story caught my attention, and to read this as my two favorite fighters from Killer Instinct (Other than Jago) were lashing out at each other.

Anyways, the story was really good, I hope you make one with Spinal fighting Thunder, and Jago fighting Orchid (then they may realize that they are related to each other.)
Nihongi chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
"Please R&R tell me what I can do better"

Well, for starters you can actually take the time to develop your skills as a writer and provide, detailed, emotive writing to this piece rather than an overview. And lets face it, this may be a "Test Fight" but I would bet 20 bucks that the actual story comprises the same dull emotionless words and sentences that make up this piece.

Overall, you got two of the most badass characters from KI going at it, and absolutely zero excitement, motivation, or emotion. See the problem?