Reviews for Inevitable
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was so cute and funny. I really enjoyed it.
Measured chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Hurrah! You finally posted it! I already sung the praises of this fic on LJ, but a little more here can't hurt!

I love the serious details in-between the delicious crack and I still say that kiss was incredibly hot, like smoking hot. Rereading it gave new insight and I appreciated some of the finer details (and details are your specialty. "the Myaru's in the details" eh? ;P)
Azalee chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
A very enjoyable read to say the least XD I love how you managed to squeeze in so many things in so few words, and still making it sound like they're in a rush : a little angst in the beginning with the Laguz and Sephiran's reaction to his treatment, Zelgius willing to kill if it'll keep his lord from embarassing himself, slash action that manages to be insanely hot despite being only a few sentences long... and humor. I really like x3

(though well, how could i NOT like sephiran in a dress ?)
Devil-in-the-box chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Ah I already read it on livejournal, but unfortunately, I couldn't comment it since I don't have a Livejournal account.

I loved it, your writing style is awesome and utterly funny
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really loved this one shot. Sephiran and Zelgius were slightly out of character, but I think that this is what made this fic so good. It's a nice change to have humour in a Zephi pairing rather than angst.

cross-dressing Sephiran XD I loved that bit!

Overall, a very good piece. Good Work! _