Reviews for Sync's Contemplation
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
wow, never knew he would actually do that and Arietta actually saying that to Sync! XDD
karilikescats chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
MORE FEELS THIS IS PERFECT
Vannil chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
still so cute
HeatHaze7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Cute and funny! I think that half of the Abyss guys can't understand women anyway xD Very nice ending!
The Alice Queen chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
You know what I think? I think that Arietta and Sync were made for each other.

No one can argue with me. You know it's true...:)

Another great job if I do say so myself, Bunny dear. Thanks for writing such fantastic stories!
Spheria25 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Great work as always!

Love this story and Arietta's sorrow as well 3
Kiana Black chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
And the sequel was just as cute!

Another good job! :)
Zephyra of Breeze chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aw, that is so cute! I think Arietta is very in character in this fanfiction, and Sync makes me laugh with how frustrated he is at everything. This is an amazing fic!
kitten1596 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
that is so cute and when you put that sync would flick Arietta it reminded me of naruto when itachi did that to sasuke
RenegadeSpiral chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Yay! I finally figured out how to do this right XP

I absolutely love this! I think you kept them in perfect character! Your writing is very well done and flows nicely ) I love Arietta to death and I just want to give her a huge hug w She needs a hug.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Such a cute story! I think you kept them very much in character. You've got such a great writing style too. :)
aeros chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Umayyad.

I am not a Sync x Arietta fan, but this just made my heart melt. ;_;
Kim Timura chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
It's one of the cutest stories I've ever read... X3
Suiten-Aker chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
i loved it, its just so cute D

if you can... write more sync x arietta when you get inspiration
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
YC: That was great! You write these two so well. I was getting sick of seeing all these poorly written Sync/Arietta fics...

You do a great job on their personalities. I especially liked how Sync was forced to face his resemblence to Ion for Arietta. That's another thing people seem to screw up when they write but you got it spot on and perfectly in character in my opinion!

I hope to see more of this couple in the near future! *waves*