Reviews for Place Your Bets
emovampyreseer chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
LOVE IT!
Regzi94 chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
SO amazing! and she has some temper huh?

But It's a great story, I love how she's SO clueless.. and he's so... whipped!

Loved the new chapter(:
goodbye4leafclovers chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Umm yeah, so where is the part where he fucks her brains out... please update!
P007 chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
why do i keep on reading uncompleted stories? i just feel frustrated that i read 12 chapters and bam, i have to wait...damn,especially after she punched him! that was in the heat of the moment yet he did deserve it.i wonder if bella's gonna figure out what's holding you need to update or i won't know what goes on next!
Ms. Jessica Cullen chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
:0 loved it, other than the fact that jessica isnt my favorite... ugh... sharing a name with her is really a disgrace though... oh well, great job!
Sunflowerfields chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
Seriously! Is that the end of the story?

You can't just leave your readers hanging like this.
Sunflowerfields chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
Yes, as always your work is fantastic, that's probably why people are stealing it. This chapter was shocking actually, I was wondering if Edward was ever going to give in but, too bad they had their clothes on for it and had to be quiet since Charlie was home.
Sunflowerfields chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Jasper's character in your story is the best I've ever come across! There's never a dull moment with him around is there?

hm...can Jasper read minds?
Sunflowerfields chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
oh, go get em Bella!
Sunflowerfields chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
This chapter was fantastic, I laughed my ass off! Poor Bella is just as sexually frustrated as Edward.
Sunflowerfields chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Edward doesn't have a chance in hell to win the bet!
Sunflowerfields chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
"Well hello there"... This should be interesting. I wonder who will lose their vehicle?
Sunflowerfields chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I'm loving this story so far so, please continue!
Sunflowerfields chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
hell yeah! let's see how long Edward can keep up the bet with sex kitten Bella in town?
Sunflowerfields chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
First chapter is interesting enough, I'll continue reading to see what happens next.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »