Reviews for Byron, Beethoven and Newton's Third Law
MKspaceCow chapter 15 . 2/24
I loved this fic! Greatly done and I loved the plot!
Byakuchan chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Interesting story, I like it so far. I know you've completed it a long time ago but I can't help but be a little bothered by the small spelling mistakes. Like it's Sabaku and not Sabuku. It's Uzumaki and not Uzamaki. It's sake (chapter 2 I believe) and not saki, if you're at leat referring to the alcoholic drink Tsunade requested. And well, there's a difference between "your" and "you're". Your is when referring to a beloning, like "your bag". You're is a shorter way of writing "you are", which should explain itself, right? I'm sorry if I sound a little harsh but since I like the story a lot so far it just bugs me when minor things like this interrupt the flow of reading for me, sorry again if I sound too harsh, it's just meant for future reference or something like that :)
Airy89 chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Its really really awesone fic
I read fic where similar in first chap...silentz fic
But its not complete
I really like this fic...their chara really awesome too
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Hahahahahahaha! Fucktards! That sounds like its from red vs blue! Love it.
Ikeda Michiko chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I like this so far c:
SarCastic HypoCrite chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
I know this is many of years old now, but I just had to leave a review. This is the first story, let alone fanfiction I've read in a long time that has kept me on edge. It has just the right amount of Comedy, and Sasuke playing love Guru to draw a person in. I literally read it all in one night just because it was so good, none of that overly dramatic crap that just makes a person want to cringe. I literally started bawling at the end because of how much passion you put into writing this piece.

All in all, thank you very much for writing this wonderful masterpiece. :) I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Kyle Ravenborn chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
This as beautiful, absolutely brilliant sempai. I might even try and finish a story for once. I love reading stories like this, written up as you go, ts shows a sort of growth, its something to be proud of. For some reason I can't convince myself to do it though, I guess i'm a bit of a protectionist. I write half a chapter, take a break for a little, write a bit more, see so much difference, and throw the whole thing away, sad huh? If you wana contact me with any tips on how to beat this, please contact me at , or if you just wana chat...not exactly likely though, huh? A busy writer as you are. I'll be watching your work!
Kyle Ravenborn chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Yay for aliases! That was awesome! I was thinking I would do a total review at the end, why, cause you are already done, but this couldn't wait. Thing is, at some points, I think you lose some of the characters voices. You describe them well, and you do make their actions accurate, but sometimes the vocabulary is to similar. Also I wish to ask if I can draw it, ht or do a fanfic f a fanfic of a fanfic...lol.
Fluffy3314 chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
I threw up a little in my mouth when sasuke had to retrieve the song from garaa's pocket.
FireAndPowder chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
One of my favorites that I have ever read! I loved it!
Kuma12 chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
I just read the entire story today.

Oh my god it was amazing.

I went into it thinking it would be some stupid cheesiness with smut injected into it (because, if I'm going to be honest, that's a lot of what I come to for).

I'm happy to tell you that this was a GREAT surprise.

The story is beautiful. The characters are well developed and believable. The pacing is perfect. But above all the writing was good enough to carry the story. A good story means nothing if the writing isn't good, and you did a GREAT job in that department.

The story was just heartbreakingly beautiful, and at the end of the last chapter I found myself tearing up a little bit (which caused my friend sitting next to me to look at me weirdly, seeing as I finished reading it, and am currently writing this, during English class).

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I'll be looking for more of your work in the future :)

-Miles
Haku chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
omg this was amazing i loved the entire thing i just want you to be my garraxnaruto fan fic god it was so adorable i loved how you patrai everyon
FawkesFyre chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
I had to bite my lip through my entire anthropology class, so I wouldn't cry or laugh. This is a GREAT story :)
Msdarkangel1993 chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
so far it is verr good! i was happy when you included nightwish as i love them, within temptation too! (actually im currently listening to them now :).) can't wait to read the rest!
Vaan's-the-Name chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
Such a good story! I really felt all the emotions, and I cried in the end! (very out of character of me) But all in all I LOVED IT!