Reviews for Moonlight Vigilante
Zekrom1010101010 chapter 5 . 8/22
Awww! I always liked the idea of Mewtwo having claws. And I also thought that he was pretty muscular (or at least strong) in the arms. Ironically Mega Mewtwo x also has the highest physical of all psychic pokemon (higher even than deoxys attack form) and has large arms. Heh.
Vinylshadow chapter 9 . 1/4
Another piece from you that I have thoroughly enjoyed.

Believable characters, unflinching glimpses of reality...all neatly wrapped up in an enjoyable story

It's a shame that I haven't found these earlier, but I was much too young for the material even five years ago and reading them now is a nice change of pace from the bright, cheery and poorly written fics others make
Maxren chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Your grasp over the Mewtwo character is just amazing. You HAVE "succeeded in providing the Mewtwo fandom a strong story". I haven't enjoyed a fanfic this much in a rather long time.

Simply put, it's excellent.
AyumiFallassion chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awwww, Mitsuki's sweet.
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
I am only just now looking at my clock, and now I realize that I've been up all night reading this... And it only happens with your fics. Out of all of your fics, I actually think that this is my favorite in every aspect- the way the characters are portrayed, their personalties, the presentation of the storyline overall, just everything!

Best Wishes,

Love Psycho chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
One of the most awesome fics I've ever read!

I love your protrayal of Mewtwo - it seemed to me to be the most cannon of the fannon versions of him. (Did that make sense?)

I admit I see Mewtwo to be a bit naive in some aspects - mostly the kinder parts - but he definitely, in my mind, is a bit like your protrayal - ruthless, with some animalistic instincts he fights at times, somewhat emotionally immature and snarky. (what can I say, I love Deadpan Snarkers)

I might very well write that idea that popped into my head recently - that of a normal girl, who ends up trapped in a far from normal body, and is also stuck with Mewtwo since she has no clue where she is in the first place. I also add even more trouble, due to the fact the body she inhabits appears to be that of a child.

Unlike this fic, I don't plan on her becoming romantically involved, but instead helping Mewtwo through his problems - it /is/ totally possible for two people of opposite gender can be just friends. Plus, Mewtwo is /young/ and didn't grow up in an enviroment that would allow him to truly understand that kind of 'love'. (or even love at all...)

Essesially he's kinda like Train from Black Cat - not emotionally ready for that kind of relationship.

Ack! Blabbed too much!

Anyways, loved your fic.

Here's some magic cake for you! -hands over platter-
Shadic999 chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Oh ma friggin GAWD! That was amazing! I have read so much bs that I was about to give up on this site until I stumbled on your story and it blew my socks off! So thank you for being such an awesome storyteller and I look forward to more stories from you and hopefully by then I won't have to read them with my iPod...
Rizaidym chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
"...and even a bit of fear at the creepy and slightly insane thoughts of the protagonist; and more."

Your stories truly write themselves, don't they? Superb, as always.
poka chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
This has to be one of THE BEST Mewtwo stories I have ever read, along with the Sword and Shield Saga.

Your writing made me feel a range of emotions, from empathy and sorro, to joy, hate and virtually every other emotion I can name. You have a tallent that is a great gift. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
Ramenlord chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
That story was amazing. You are quite possibly my favorite author on this site, and this is quite possibly my favorite of your works (that I have read). From when I first read Angelic Shadows, I have been in awe of your skill as a writer. Then, proceeding to read the Phoenix Rose Saga and Faint have each time been astounded at each being better than the last, but in this story you have surpassed them all. All of your stories have incredible amounts of emotion and descriptive detail, and this is no exception. You have said that many are unwilling to read long chapters/stories, and that is tragic to me, as your stories are well worth the time spent reading them. Thank you.
The Villain chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Simply excellent. Like the rest of your works, this one is fantastic.
Kap487 chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
Tsukuyomi means "Nightmare", correct? That seems ironic to me for some odd reason...but my sense of irony and humor is odd in general, so don't mind my views.
ImJessieTR chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Okay, FINALLY I get a chance to review! Your prose never fails to amaze me. Even though I've IM'd certain nagging details, this was wonderful. I love your creation myth spin as well. It's a remarkable twist. While I'm not used to hurt/comfort type fics, I was able to get through this without cringing TOO much ... LOL.
moontears92 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
This is the first story that I've read about any kind of Pokémon. At first I viewed Pokémon to be a childish thing, a silly little card game, which came along with a TV show, and of course everything else later. Basically, when I was first introduced this story, and finally understood it was about a Pokémon character, I had my doubts. Firstly, I know nothing of Pokémon, and secondly, well frankly, I thought it was silly to write about a cartoon character.

I was proved terribly wrong. This magnificent story that WiseAbsol has weaved, was by far the best I’ve read in about six months. The author had me wrapped around her finger, so tightly; I could barely tear my eyes away from it. The plot was beautiful; the portraying of the characters, Mewtwo especially, was very realistic. The writing was very well done, I felt very connected to the characters, laughing and crying along with them. The ending was very satisfying, and I hope that there will be more of the Mewtwo that was portrayed here, in other stories as well.

Thanks to WiseAbsol I know have to watch some Pokémon episodes to see what I have missed out on.

I would, without a doubt, recommend this to anyone.

Whether you know what Pokémon is or not, you have to read this.

This story was just awesome, great, 5 stars to WiseAbsol. When you publish your first book, be sure to know that I will be hunting it down at my local bookstore.
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
SO GOOD! I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work, you have an great talent for this kind of things!