Reviews for Wondy goes to WalMart
Definitely NOT a farm animal! Rather she is more of a majestic and mystical female eagle looking for, and has found, a lifelong mate. Her "stallion" is a Pegasus, able to soar the heavens alongside her-strong, gentle, fierce, kind, loyal, loving, and so much more. I'm still looking for my WW. . . .
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
hahha! Batman is sexy AF!
Jesuslovesu316 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
funny
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I'm confused. Good fic, but slightly confusing. That's all.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Lol
Total Batman Obsession chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Lol awkward but funny
DragonRebornaMoL chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I really rather enjoyed this, got a good solid laugh out of it. Good work!
Reader chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Once again, your writing is pure GOLD! Absolutely love how you play the dynamics of these 3! If ever the JLA series were to miraculously make a come back to TV, I'd want you as one of the writers! Nicely done! :D
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That is hilarious! hahahahahahahaha
Boxboxboxboxboxhxjxhysdhfjfjdh chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm going to be stalking all of your stories. '
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Absolutely hilarious. You have a gift for making cracky concepts morph into meaningful insinghts into the characters' psyches. Loved it so much :)
anemix chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was hilarious. I love it! Their physique is probably only so great to please the comics readers and I wonder what a more realistic image of the average superhero would be (did I just talk about the -realism- of -superheros-?). Keep writing.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
VFR6 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Huh, this is interesting.
Teyke chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Everytime I read this, I'm impressed. The 'sculpted from clay' line is always dramatic, perfect, and awesome. The story as a whole feels like crack, but you put in so many subtle, real ideas ("It's the fact that you exist") that this story manages to be hilariously funny, while also being very smart.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Ah that was very funny good job. Poor Diana she has to compare them and Bats tries to discourage her ha ha ha.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »