Reviews for Distractions
mindtrick1986 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
There where a couple mistakes, I know you said as much. The few mistakes didn't really stop the flow of the story though. I still really enjoyed it.
ExactChange chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ooooh! Sexy! :)
mttmercado chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
HOORAH! distracting it was, for a smart girl, it took hermione some time ]
directorsdaughtr chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Another great story :). Loved it!
majobloem chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really like this oneshot! it was fun to read :)
careberin06 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh, this is sooo good. Simple, concise and very, very good. Excellent work! :]
Cassie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I've gotta say, I have been reading stories on this site for ages and read loads of Ginny/Hermione stories, but I have never felt inclined to review one before. That is, untill I read this! You kept the girls perfectly in character and it was very well written. I think the dialogue was really witty and flowed just right and I think you stopped it in just the right place. It was such a sweet story that I think going any 'further' with the characters in this particular story would have made it smutty. Anyway! Your story had me smiling the whole time I was reading it and I just think that this story is somehing that really could happen between Hermione and Ginny. I loved it and I loved the ending. So well done. Good luck with any future projects. :)

Cass
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Whoo! Loved the ending. T'was hot 8D
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Nicely written and I enjoyed reading the story. Thanks for aa cool idea.
zacintosh chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Enjoyed the read hope there's another chapter
Lily Beth O'Connor chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
nicely written, descriptive piece of writing. It is very hard to find well written, well edited writing on this website! Well done! :)
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
That was to cute.
USAFAgal chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
No gr ah this is great please make it continue cliff hangers at the end of one shots are not fun
autumnlover chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
again, an awesome story!
snowman794 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
seriously cute, probably one of the cutest things i've ever seen