Reviews for What Used To Be
bob chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
you've written this years ago but it is only now I happen to fall on it and...awesome it was
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
Legolas isn't that young anymore innocent eyes don't work. Family,moment, and Aragorn has a knack for hugging elves (movie verse) I love that family story!
Manwathiel Melda chapter 12 . 2/13/2009
AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. And I agree about Thranduil. That's how I write him too. Nice story. I like the ending.
Manwathiel Melda chapter 11 . 2/13/2009
Yay! Happiness! I love it!
Manwathiel Melda chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
I was going to comment on the last chapter, but your story was really intense at that point, so I just kept reading. You are an amazing author! I love your stories.
Manwathiel Melda chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Yay! I really want to read more, but I can't right now. I will soon, and I will comment! Your stories are amazing!
Manwathiel Melda chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
This was really good, but sad. I liked it a lot!
Manwathiel Melda chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
This story is amazing! I love all of Aragorn's children, and I'm wondering what's going on with Legolas.
Melissa Barsana chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
wow the end was really funny! i luved it! and now it's over...:(:(:( oh well, it was bound 2 happen, right?

so anyway, about ur question...viggo (aragorn) had at least 2 broken toes, orlando (do i have 2 tell u who he played?) cracked his rib, and brett beaty (gimli scale double) dislocated his knee. viggo broke 1 of his toes by kicking a helmet REALLY HARD and broke 1 maybe 2 more toes running down a hill, orly cracked his rib when he fell off his horse and brett beaty fel on top of him (i think brett fell on him anyway...oh well) and i don't think they mentioned how brett dislocated his knee...but i could b wrong! i don't remember pter jackson saying how...unless it was when he fell on orlando...no it wasn't when he fell on orlando bcuz orlando said that 'all the hobbits were jealous of me bcuz i was the first 1 2 get an injury' so...yeah this has gotten really long...but yeah! there's my answer!
Nosterineth chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Nice ending. I can't wait to read some more stories from you ;)
DeletedAccount1357559 chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
yep, dramaticgod. As always the mix of serious bits and humour is excellent in this new year
Melissa Barsana chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
yes i have and they r ALMOST as good as the movie but njot better...no that im saying that u said that

Legolas says..."How about side-by-side with a friend?"

damn im good!
PeppyPower chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
I think I shall finally give back the favor and review your story which I really like. In this chapter, I especially love the dialogue between Dari and Lasse about killing enemies, foes or whoever. I always have a discussion between our dear Lord Glorfindel and a very young Legolas in mind in which the former Lord of the House of the Golden Flowers tells our beloved young Sinda something sort of: "I do not kill unless I must. And then quickly, with no long drawn out affairs." Ah, I do love said scene in this fic, and you let Lasse act the same way when Dari confronts him, so I must applaud you. Anyway, as I said: I like this story a lot, maybe you could work a little on your descriptions and the typos, but otherwise, it is really entertaining. Please don't see this as a flame (it isn't), I am sure you can even do better because you have talent. And thanks you reviewed my newest fic.
Nosterineth chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
Oh, it wasn't that difficult to guess it was you. Name, favourites, age, location and comments on MCish/LOTRish vids, I didn't need anything more ;)

And very nice chapter, Legolas and Eldarion are finally free, yay!
DeletedAccount1357559 chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
This chapter's very dramatic, especially when he kills the captain, and Legolas' selfless side comes through!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »