Reviews for What Used To Be
Melissa Barsana chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
i no u weren't asking me, but i no the answer 2 the question! the LOTR movie question! the first thing gimli says in FOTR is "what r we waiting 4?" right when he is about to hit the ring with his axe!
DeathByHobbits chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Ahh, cliffy! Great chapter, though! Sorry I never got around to reviewing the last one. I wonder what Legolas and Dari can come up with?
Nosterineth chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
Another great chapter!

Very interesting little twist, getting Legolas caught by the men. I can't wait to read more!
DeletedAccount1357559 chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
I like the conversation how it feels natural and unforced!
Rust.Feather chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
hi, this is Crazy1,

*cries* this chapter was so sad, I finaly decided I just had to review to tell you just how I good i think this story is;

It's briliant! Keep up the great work!
Nosterineth chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Great chapter! And the last sentence so made me laugh! (I know it's not a funny situation, but still... Laughter is a common response to stress, because stress is usually an unpleasant thing for the brain... Okay, okay, no psychophysiology or whatever it really is...)

Oh, and AU stands for Alternate Universe.;)
MandyVengeance5683 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
omg u showed me this lucy!(its amanda.t)

love ur story keep going?

luv Amanda

x x x
Melissa Barsana chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
plz ask me a movie lotr question! btw, awesome chapter! go leggy! save dari!
Nosterineth chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait top read more.

And yay! Legolas is staying! At least for now! :D

Natalie

PS. Please, it's "must have happened" not "must of happened". ;)

PS2. Lol, "Nosterineth" is not that difficult ;)
DeathByHobbits chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Yays! I think this must be the best chappie yet-finally that suspense is off our minds, we can focus on the action! You did a great job with his thoughts as he rationalizes staying, and ended the chapter well. Can't wait for the next one!
DeletedAccount1357559 chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Great chapter as always! I like how you always write those little messages to the reviewers at the start it makes me feel very appreciated! By the way how long is this story going to be? I don't want it to end but just curious!
Melissa Barsana chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
if u want 2 no my answer, read the review of mine from the chapter b4 this one

i was thinking, and there was a thing in the movie that aragorn and legolas did, and i fell in love with it. they put their hand on the other one's shoulder...its kinda hard 2 explain...
Melissa Barsana chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
um...idk cuz i only no movies...sry...i 4got 2 metion that i only realy no the movies

and St Lova isn't a place, it stand 4 Sweeney Todd lova...i no, I'm a freak
Nosterineth chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
Very nice chapter!

And sad chapters are cool! If I say that a story is sad, it;s usually in a positive way.

And when it comes to my little suspicion, I'll send you a private message, okay?
DeathByHobbits chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
Ahh, an unexpected plot twist! Great chapter-they seem to be getting more and more well written as the story goes along. Now, we are left to wonder: Has Legolas actually left forever? What is the fate of Eldarion? How will Aragorn and his companions remedy this situation? We'll just have to find out!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »