Reviews for The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/1
"They are, after all, only men." makes me chuckles.
Huh.Figures chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Yas feminism yasss
okami-onna chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wow. I have no words... this is beauty. I'm not that interested in this kind of fics but this is a masterpiece. Instant fav!
Yes chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Every feminist that ever lived crows in victory
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Liked it? I loved it. Go kunoichi power for the win! On a more serious note, the way you managed to write the kunoichis in the different scenes yet still being able to make it flow and transition smoothly was great. Also, I loved the italics in the parenthasis because I imagine someone whispering to the kunoichi as they do that, reminding them to smile. As I repeat, I loved it.
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You do the women of Konoha so well.
Like it? I love it.
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Whoa. Brings up a whole new light I hadn't considered when thinking of academy days...

Great writing, I liked it.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love the way you wrote this! :)
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
"What is a man, to a woman who has sweat and lost and bled for the strength to smile?"

What a powerful statement! Its meaning, not lost, but it seemed to repeat all the way from the beginning. I like the way how 'kunoichi' and 'woman' is emphasized. I also like it when you put a prompt like smile.

NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Amazing.. as always...

I love your kunoichi fanfics! 3
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
And yet not a single one of them had to struggle as hard for recognition as Naruto did.
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wheeee! Loved it! I especially liked this line:

She will know all your tricks, and know all your suffering, because it is her burden too.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved it!
Men are fools when they belittle women... no wonder they die.
Thanks for writing!
You did fair justice to all kunoichi
Oh, yes, smile :)
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aye aye sister! Woman kick butt!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »