Reviews for Virgin State of Mind
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
Awesome story. Will you be continuing?
Iluvonelife chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
Great story. Will you be continuing?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
Aw I know it's been a while, but any chance of an update? :)
oliya chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE:)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Woooot! This story is awesome!
cornish pasties chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
OH BOY is Mac in a pissed offy mood now with his so called mate, so glad you are continuing with this story, am looking forward to the next chapter
oliya chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
OMG!Ican't believe your continuing your story im so happy please hurry up and write the next chapter:)
SMackedCaskett chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Let me just say it's SO great to read another chapter! Kudos for sticking with it!
Wiggle34 chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
lovely story is there more :)
CaptainCharlieReagan chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
hoice keep thhis upQ!
lily moonlight chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Hello :) I'm sorry to keep you waiting for a review! This is another great chapter. So much emotion and tension! Once again, you have torn my feelings about Jace. There is just a tiny amount of sympathy I have for him, but then I am reminded about what he has done with the letter Stella wrote and how he has betrayed bother her and Mac, and that sympathy is gone. I love Jill; she's a wonderful character and I'm so glad that Stella has a friend like her. Trick is also such a great character :D I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
i love this story, but it is so long between chapter's, still, well worth waiting for, fair play.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
A long yime coming but worth it, thank's...
SMackedCaskett chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
This last line made me groan in desperation. I can't decide whether Jace is a creep or someone one should feel sorry for.

And to think that neither Mac nor Stella know that this is basically just a huge misunderstanding...

This story gives me all kinds of feelings, I love it!
Stell chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
I hate you! How can you finish chapter at that point!
You wrote intresting story in which is full of questions and few answers. On the part we already learned response, but not everything is clear.
I can't wait for the next part.
ps. english isn't my first language, so in this comment may be errors ;)