Reviews for Internal Turmoil
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was sad... but hauntingly great, too. I feel so bad for Tony... having to tell Jeanne that...
Patrick chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Ow. Effective.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well done, but a bit heartbreaking.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That line- what is it that I should have done as a man that I haven't already done- was just heartbreaking. You did a superb job of chronicling Tony's emotions through the confrontations.
Lazielow chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome job !
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Sheer . .There's too much raw,chaotic, emotion buzzing around in my mind right work and Thanks for sharing.
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
A great story. Very good.
joosje chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
okay, so this review is for staying, but I get only one review per story chapter. Of course I liked it! I loved it! I just wish it wasn't over so soon. LOL
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I really enjoyed this short story from Tony's persepctive. This is one of my favourite NCIS scenes as it's SO powerful and shows that serious side that we all know lies just under the surface. His is such a complex character... Breaks my heart that he "told her what she needed to hear" rather than plead forgiveness. (Only wish he'd given Kort a few more punches...would love to see the aggressive Tony explored more often) Well done.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very nice glimpse into the depth of Tony's feelings, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you, VP.
Sissy chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I felt like I was watching that episode all over again! Great job! Not too over the top. Kept the characters real. Loved it!
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Great story
Belker chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh, this was absolutely lovely! I've tried to write about that scene by the elevator, but haven't been able. It's such an intense scene, y'know?

I loved the way you pried into tony's thoughts and feelings and told us all what he was thinking and feeling in that episode.

Great work!

Love! Belker
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
that was a great story!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was brillant. As I've said many times to writers who do tags that have been missed in episodes, this was good. Reading all his thoughts. And a part of me always wished he just said yes it was real and re-introduce himself and they kiss. I know, happy every after thing. lol...But he couldn't do that I guess. I did love them together cause it showed a part of Tony we never see and of course him, being my fav, I loved the hot love scenes...lol...This was terrific, just enjoyed it . You mixed what really was said with a twist of what was going on in their heads and a little of what didn't happen...great job. Can't wait for you to write another story, though my fav is Tony, so I tend to read stories with a lot of Tony in them whether it's a Gibbs Tony thing, not slash, or Ziva and Tony or the team and Tony or love the Abby and Tony.

Thanks for a great read. Sue