Reviews for Acceptance
Blistful2006 chapter 25 . 4/13
Good god he is just getting worst and worst thry shoild not have allowed him in that room by himself f that.
Blistful2006 chapter 21 . 4/13
OMG Ranger is a horrible person because I just know know he had something to do with vince getting shot
Blistful2006 chapter 20 . 4/13
Omg Ranger *shakes head* happy he is out of commission so he can move on Steph. She better hold strong and stay the hell away from him.
Blistful2006 chapter 18 . 4/13
YES! I knew this was bound to happen it is his company after all. I hope like hell she can hold her head high and not fall for Any of his stuff.
Blistful2006 chapter 16 . 4/13
Wow this chapter was Scorching between them. I know this will get to ranger eventually and I HOPE it hurts him like hell in his private moments.
Blistful2006 chapter 9 . 4/13
Gosh I am loving watching the guys take care of Steph. In this Ranger is a total douchebag and I am hoping this turns out to be a darn tart and not some ranger comes to his senses all late to be with her. He dont deserve that at all after this chapter.
ateam123 chapter 47 . 8/26/2016
Wow, i never read a crazy ranger story but this was great. I love vince! I think ill have to keep him. Lol. ;-)
brandyrennu chapter 47 . 10/29/2015
Great story. I choose the first epilogue. Thank you
StubbornPansy chapter 47 . 7/8/2015
I like the ending where just Ranger dies.

Stephanie was an innocent bystander of Ranger's mental illness. Either way Ranger destroyed a lot of people and damaged his own men to feed his over-sized ego.
StubbornPansy chapter 46 . 7/8/2015
Fabulously written story.
StubbornPansy chapter 44 . 7/8/2015
When one person dies another person is born.

Ranger traded his life for the baby he hated so much.
StubbornPansy chapter 43 . 7/8/2015
Now Ranger is out of his misery.

Physical hurts are one thing but emotional ones hurt and destroy more.

I don't miss someone that mentally messed up.
StubbornPansy chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
This worse than anything he ever faced in battle(s).

Excellent writing.
StubbornPansy chapter 41 . 7/8/2015
hits do not equal kills.
StubbornPansy chapter 40 . 7/8/2015
He is psycho! They knew it would come to this.

I understand the hesitations.