Reviews for Under The Mask, You're Vulnerable
LeonKSpiderKitty chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw that was sweet! _
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hey! Great Job! I Loved It!I Hope I Get To See Lots More From You!
IwishIcouldDeleteThis chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Omg I love this song! I used to listen to it all the time, I havnt listen to it for awhile. My favorite song by them though is "Awake" its adorable! .

Lol poor Gara-kun, but at least he and Naru have each other!

yay!
An Angel's Mother chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
truly love your Under The Mask You're Vulnerable story.
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
As usual a wonderful piece!

I'm working on a piece for Twist in My Story by them. I love their songs. They work so well with Fanfics lol

I love Gaara admitting that maybe he is Vulnerable. It's adorable!
Firex chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
EEP! I love fluff. And this was simply AMAZINGLY sweet and cute. _

Another AWESOME piece of work, Ari. :D
Temari 88 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh hey! XD

Great story! I loved every bit of it, and it helped the fact that I LOVE (bold and undrelined) that song! *-* It's faboulous! As all Secondhand Serenade songs I've heard!

You know, I was thinking of doing a fiction with this song too...! XD With the same couple, of course, because as you know I love the two of them as well... XP

I haven't finish reading DB's epilogue yet, but I will soon enough and then I'll read the sequel as well, promise!
jinsane226 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I'm such a sucker for songfics... lol

It's a bit strange though reading this one right after Detrimental Benefits, because the characters seem very different.

But it is still very touching _
magsmagicalnightmare chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Good use of Wonderful Lyrics! Thanks for this One-Shot! Is it corny to play the song while reading song fics? Cause i sure do it ALOT. I got in trouble tho. I was suppose to hurry to meet my inlaw at the feastival down the street to listen to some good ol New Orleans Music! But I didn't hear them calling cuz I had to music too load. O.O opps lol But just got back from fair and was wondering what I would type to review this cute one shot. SO BLAH lol there ya go! I for one like stories that have Gaara flood out alot of emotion every once and a while. Cuz like me... or anyone... someone that holds alot of emotion (or didn't have much of them) are bound to brake down. I like stories where this happens cause poor little Gaara just doesn't know what to do with said emotion at the time. Its almost foreign to him. And the image of him snuggles up in the sheets bits of hair sticking out of the top makes me giggle. (gigglie girl here) So CUTE! anyways there you have it P sorry it took a while. I try to review right after i read lol Cuz im addicted like that.

-Maggie CUTELY! Amused by Gaara's antics of stealing the sheets.
ThisAccountHasBeenMoved chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aw! That was once again really good, I LOVE your work :D
YamiTenshi chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Once you go NaruGaa...

You don't go back.

This is what I've discovered.

Odori Odori Kakumei!

~YamiTenshi~
Neverwinternightsgirl777 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Bravo my friend! 'claps hands.' Such sweetness, you're the best NaruGaa writer on fan fiction for sure!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
So sad! T_T but I love it anyway!

*Prods* Your other stories?