Reviews for Monster
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
sad.
Pebblepaw chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I'll never figure out if Ursa was an Amazing mom or a horrible one.. She pretty much was the reason she made Azula went crazy, and never seemed to care for Azula, and even when she called Azula a monster, she never stopped to teach Azula.

But with Zuko she cared. And was loving and in my opinion was the reason Ozai couldn't minipulate Zuko into becoming like Azula, so is she a good mother or a bad one?
Greader chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Dear god... The button is pulling me towards it!
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
aaawwwwwwwh poor Azula! her mommy did come after all (
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awww! Poor Azula! Good job, excellent writing.
AreWeHavingFunYet chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved reading this! It was short, but so very sad and well written. It captured that forgotten scene perfectly.
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Azula was a character I didn't know quite what to think of before the beach episode, and of course her hallucination of Ursa in the mirror finally showed that she did have her problems. I think this little fic got at the heart of that. Poor Azula. If Ozai hadn't been so attentive to her because of her skills she might not have been so twisted by his influence, who knows? This was nicely done for a short fic.
Passionworks chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I really enjoyed this, though I can see it both ways. One can make greatness out of the fact that she did not say goodbye to Azula. The whole matter to me is not one-sided. I like to see the change, though. Adds a bit of flair to the obvious. Good work, will fave! :D
edised chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
aw
Juria chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw, how adorable. Sad, but strangely adorable. I, too, greatly sympathize with Azula, and to me, Ursa is just as bad as Ozai, if not worse. Physical scars can heal, but mental is so much worse.
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I really liked the ending. It's so sad that Azula had her mother's love all along but thought that she didn't.
clockworkchaos chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
A beautiful little oneshot.
Rava77 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Sweet. I have now read so much fanfics which all say Ursa did not say goodbye to Azula when she left that it's really nice to read one that says different ...

Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aw... what a sweet, sad story.

I'm with you: Ursa wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to Azula, no matter how much she may have feared that child. This scenario is probably closest to the truth, of Ursa visiting Azula in her sleep.
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Who knows she really might have left becuase she just didn't have the time and was more concerned with Zuko at that moment since it was his life in danger not her's. That dosen't mean she didn't love her. You know what might be strange if Ursa never really did like Azula and Azula was forced to accept it and some how find a way to go on with her life.