Reviews for The Night He Died
Taronil chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Dawww, this was sweet. In a very odd, darkish, creepy kind of way. I loved Aizen's response to his own corpse, though. He really has an art for imagining how he'd look when he's murdered.

Off to read more or your un-sad Aizen/Gin stories! :D
at-kb chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
What a great little lost scene from canon! I love the part when Aizen is arguing with Kyouka Suigetsu. Thank you for writing!
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow! and Double wow! You describe my devilishious Gin to the teeth... Love the story well done; it was a little short.. I would like you to devlop more of Kira and Gin relationship eventhough the main man for Gin is Aizen-sama
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Your Gin is always so wonderful
Letainajup chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
ah its like skipping ahead in the chapters, I always like reading your bleachverses. Poor Gin, too see Aizen like that must have been hard! Awesome work again!
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh I liked the idea and as always you did a wonderful job writing it.

-Morana
EmoLollipop chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
aw! 8D GinAizen! X3

i usually don't like this pairing, but you've got me!
monkeygurl13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I had always wondered how setting up that scene would go. Thank you for writing this!

I like that Kyoka Suigetsu mad Aizen look terrible, and Aizen had to fix it. That was so funny!

But poor Gin. This must have been devistating. If I was him, I wouldn't have been able to deal with the sight of my captain and lover stabed through to a wall. I like how you made him deal with it though, "just another dead body". Beautiful.

You really are an amazing author, and I always look forward to your next updates! ]

-Nicole
kerumica chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh! I liked this. I don't think I've ever read what went down during the staging of Aizen's death. It was rather nice to see Gin freaking out like that. Even he was effected. This was a very nice piece to read. Thank you for sharing :)