Reviews for High
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/5
That was dark. I kind of wanted raven to catch her or something or, you know, heal her. Oh well. Well written. :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
My, my, my. Dark, much?

Okay, this is the third story of yours I've read in a row, and I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Your Nom de Fanfic is 'My Leather Couch', and it seems as though you are using the stories to unload some angst, or work through some issues, or pass the monkey to us.

Not that I'm complaining. The writing is quite good. Effective, tight, and colorful. But this one ... I dunno. Kinda makes me uncomfortable. Maybe that was your intention. If so, kudos.
leathercock chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I have just finished the SBC series of yours. I am stunned. Very, very, very good. I feel sad because I see,you likely finished writing Titans. Shame. Pity. But I think you poured out what you had to. Absolutely loved it. The bitchy Blackfire was a bullseye, but Terra's unrequited feelings, the way you wrote that... Everybody, who went through things like this... Brilliant like a diamond. A black one. humbled nod of the head Just keep writing, please!

Side note: I am not entirely sure, that "unrequited" means what I meant. Not my native. I meant, that Terra loves Raven, but she is not loving her.
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was an absolutely amazing story. I loved the interaction with the birds, the description of falling... Beautiful.
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Cool, you have quite a bit of passion in your writing. I empathize with the general feeling of despair and hopelessness.

Nevermore.

Sincerely

-Joseph
Seraephina chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Gorgeous writing, as always. I love how you've included the disinterested bit of BB/Terra just to conceal her attraction to Raven...and Blackfire...that was a really unique idea. Tragic, sure, but it was still a lovely read. :)