Reviews for Knock Before You Enter
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this.
Brilliantly portrayed.
Josefine chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow, that was good! I find that good fics about Tom Riddle are really hard to come across. The only bad thing is that I can really relate to this, what I hate more than almost anything else is when people just walk in to me and ruins my privacy, it is so annoying!

Anyway, well done, I look forward to reading more of your stories!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is really good. Great job.
Perilous Velocity chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Gosh, I love it. I. Love. This. Story.

Perfect Voldemort. And great division into Voldemort and Tom. I started to see Voldemort as two persons not a long time ago and such an idea seems to me now the best way to consider this character.

I love your whole 'knocking' idea. And I have to say this once more: your Voldemort/Tom was perfect, awesome, incredibly marvellous!

livvie333 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I enjoyed this one-shot. Just some more insight into the mind of one Tom Riddle.
Tempete Sanguine chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow that was really cool! Have a nice day!:)
lyux chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
wonderfully written.
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was really good. It showed how Tom Riddle turned into Lord Voldemort. It also shows that these little things are what sets people off. Spooky...
Koinaka chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
SO good. I love your Tom Riddle. I love any Tom Riddle to be honest, but it was such a good portrayal. It is what I want my Harry in my fic to be like. I am going to read more of your stuff now. :D Good job!
North Polaris chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This story excellent. I loved it.
LilysMommy chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Great portrayal of young Tom Riddle.

Explains a lot...
K. East chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow. This is really good. :D You took what seems like a childish quirk and used it to define Tom Riddle. Very cool.
Ilovepi chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
afterallthistimealways chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i liked that one! great job!
Stardawn chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow. That was great writing on an original theme. I love it!