Reviews for Reluctantly Willing
magneticfield chapter 28 . 6/17
Why is it in your longer stories you go out of your way to torment your characters and in turn your reader ? It's driving me batty.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2013
I know that I am not the only one who knows your fic's to be the PINACLES of this whole fandom, M'dear, but, this? Is a FUCKING masterpiece. And forever one of My persenal favourites. That I always come back to read, again and again, whenever I am feeling blue. Thank you for writing. :)
paisleygirl chapter 28 . 9/15/2012
What a touching well done. I loved that Christine was such an incredible d****bag here, it was so believable...she is dark in a way it seems impossible for Raoul to be. His internal struggle here is amazing, I felt my own chest tighten more than once in anguish for him. I love all your stories so far, but this is the first one where I liked Raoul even better than Erik, something I thought impossible(no matter how darkly he can be written).

I almost cried when he left with Christine...the fact the loving her was such a habit seemed so perfect for this portrayal of Erik. I also enjoyed how the coachman acted towards him...and vice versa...their exchanges were fun, an added detail you do so well with Raoul's staff.

Thanks for the amazing read...
Androgynous-Heron chapter 28 . 8/30/2012
you are a beautiful person, a very beautiful person.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 28 . 10/9/2011
That was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! You're an amazing author; thank you so much for writing and posting this story!
OperaGoose chapter 28 . 5/6/2011
A little teary-eyed atm. I love this fic so much. Breaks my heart into little pieces everytime. You depict everything *so* perfectly, and it's completely believable! Hugs and love for you forever!

One day, I'll go back and review all the chapters I haven't, but you have this way of getting me so into the story that I don't want to take a break to consider anything. It all feels too real for a pause button!

Thanks eternally for writing,

OperaGoose chapter 18 . 5/6/2011
Ohhh! Raoul! *sweeps him up into a cuddle* This chapter always made me so sad! I despise Christine very much, and now Raoul realises that he loves Erik just too late. It's awful. Brilliantly awful. Brava!

OperaGoose chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
More naked wrestling!

I'm afraid I have lost all thought-coherency. I will read a bit without reviewing, then come back and review what I've read tomorrow night.

Good day to you!

OperaGoose chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Oh, the second-last paragraph makes me sad. The fact that he needs someone *anyone* to be happy in his home, and the fact that he would do that for Erik. *cuddles for sad!Raoul*

And Erik, basically laughing at the fact that Raoul thinks he's a prisoner...if I do recall, he twists it into a bazaar form of Lima Syndrome later...

Oh, so much amusement to be had at naked!Erik. "Not while your naked, please." . Because everyone would prefer to be choked by a fully-clothed man...

Much more to love, but my sleepy brain isn't co-operating! Sorry about review-lameness!

OperaGoose chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
"Even with Christine gone, he didn't want to die just yet. More wallowing needed to be done." Why do you make me giggle aloud and tweet quotes to your fic? Whhyyyyy? Because you're amazing, that's why!

I love the way Erik and Raoul think of each other. So mistrustful!

And Raoul, inadvertently making Erik his prisoner! Silly fop! *cuddles him*

Anyway, half-asleep now, so the next few reviews won't be entirely coherent!

OperaGoose chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
I quite like the idea of Raoul obsessed with a sleeping Erik. Always *touching* him, just because he's unconscious...which sounds a lot dirtier than intended.

Also, Raoul verbally venting his frustrations to the comatose Erik. It's an amusing image. Why do I get the thought that Erik heard/remembers everything?

And Christine is back. *note unimpressed face*. Why must she be so...VEXING! Really, why *did* they fall for her to begin with?

Off to chapter five...

OperaGoose chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
"There were a lot of stairs, more than he remembered ever having." This line makes me giggle like a madman. I don't even know why... 'Yes, Raoul. The stairs are multiplying while you're out.' *giggles a bit*

I love the concept of Raoul completely and utterly fascinated with Erik's deformity. Not sure why. Damn, why is your fic so enjoyable for no explicable reason?

And, yes! Raoul's hand tingling! These little things that slash-fangirls latch on to and blow way out of proportion! Plus, his hands shaking! Oh, Raoul! You LOVE him!

"Heal the ghost, kick him out, and then kill him. That was the plan. That was the only thing he would do." Suuuuure, Vicomte. Keep telling yourself that...

OperaGoose chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Ahh, so much angst, and Erik's not even awake yet!

I really despise Christine in this chapter. Is it really impossible for her to just make up her bloody mind? Or is she simply just using Raoul for his *house*? Engaged to be engaged indeed! Foolish girl! *jabs at her with frenchstick*

Ah, but sad!Erik being rescued by tormented!Raoul. You played this so perfectly, it's completely real. I think Raoul really would react like so.

Also, I always forget that Raoul is supposed to be blond...

OperaGoose chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hello there! Probably random for you to receive a review to a fic that you finished two years ago, but in the spirit of a Month of Reviews, I'm going back to all my old favourites and reading and reviewing them properly!

So, expect 28 reviews in your inbox? Oh dear, that sounds stalkerish...ah, well!

Anyway - this chapter! I do feel sorry for Raoul in this chapter. And Christine (as she usually does) annoys and confuses the heck out of me! I can never grasp her motives, and am pre-disposed to think the worst of her! If I remember correctly, she ends up messing things spectacularly in the end of this fic! Ah, we shall see later on!

Off to the next chapter! See you again soon!

Eminnis chapter 28 . 3/22/2011
Sigh...there's no sequel is there...perhaps you'd be willing to write one...? With evil Christine messing with them again or something happening to Erik/Raoul? Pwease? Pwetty Pwetty Pwease?

Good job!