Reviews for Angel
Azzdj chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
amazing! loved to read this, and it was cool how everyone was really in character! :)
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Aww! I love those two, they're so cute (as uncle and niece). Good story, though one question. When is this set, after Peter comes back from Ireland, or after 'Fugitives'?
Emilee Crumby chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
this is absolutely my favorite story on this site! I've probably read it about 10 times. I love the sweetness and caretaking between Claire and Peter. Anything else along this vein would be much appreciated.
eternally-fate chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I'm loving this story and they frienship is great in this story, keep the updates coming.
kylielink chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
Is peter and claire going to start having feelings for each other? please continue
shivs chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Man i love this story
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
yeah that was good liked it

maria
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
aw...that is exactly yjr relationship i assume the two would have on the show...regardless of their personal lives as actors...honestly...thats how i feel Peter and Claire are like...and i agree...Peter does seem the type who'd get sick a lot. Great job.
eternally-fate chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
I'm loving this story I hope Peter will be okay. I love Peter and Claire relationship in this story and I like the nickname Peter calls Claire "Munchkin it's cute and how hurt Claire is about Peter's heath and I like the way you put Nathan into the story and by the way Nathan wife name is Hedi and the two sons names are Monty and Simon and if you need any help just ask me but this story is great and keep updating alot like you do.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
the wife is heidi and the kids are simon and monty. ya freakin' dumbass! get your facts straight asslicker!
Musica Diabolos chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
I really like this story, it's really sweet...but I think you should have the right names. Nathan's wife is Heidi, I can't remember the son's names right now. And maybe be a bit more specific as to the timeline; did the explosion happen or not?
kylielink chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
So peter's ok,I'm glad
kylielink chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
what's wrong with peter,I hope it's just the flu and not cancer or something.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
whoa that was sweet of nathan calling someone go claire

maria
eternally-fate chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I love they friendship so much in this story and poor Peter I feel so sad for him and I like that Claire is worried about him please post the next xhapter soon.