Reviews for Mad Friends
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 40 . 3/16/2013
This story was amazing! I love the interactions of Isley and Crane and Nigma. I'd watch a whole show just about them, but then the Harley/Joker interaction was almost just as fun and fascinating. Really fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Really good would like to review Evert charter bit i Dont have the time
Stillenight chapter 40 . 10/6/2012
This story is. Amazing. I love the way you portrayed all the characters, especially the Joker and Jonny. The latter, seriously needs more hugs. I can't wait to start reading the sequels.
PsychoSweetHeart chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Aww, poor Jonathan! I actually feel really bad for him now! :(
Silver Bones in a Green Sauce chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Aw, their first kiss. -ships-

And more molestation talk. xD
Silver Bones in a Green Sauce chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
...xD Jonathan playing with Barbies. And the molestation talk. Perfect.
Silver Bones in a Green Sauce chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
...I love Jervis. I wish you'd use him more often. Oh well.

Good chapter.
Silver Bones in a Green Sauce chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hello there. I doubt you'll reconize my username, since it's a bit new, but I've read all of your fics before, and I've decided to do so again-this time reviewing a lot more. Seems fitting too, since I realized it was Cillian's birthday right after I decided to do this.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to doing this, and that you're the only author I've ever actually done this for (I think, anyway). But, you're my favorite fic writer, so...

Now, off I go to read the next chapter. Toodles.
FemaleSpock chapter 40 . 5/11/2012
This story is so awesome; I enjoyed every moment I spent reading it! The friendship between Jonathon and Harley is so sweet in such a strange way, I really like how you built that up. The characterisation seemed pretty much flawless the whole way though...I don't even know what else to say, everything was just so perfect.
The return of PP chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Your story is interesting, and well written, but I'm sick of people(mainly those born in the 90's) using the term 'after school special' when it's clear that they never saw one and don't understand what it means. It implies a situation which is the opposite of what's shown here in this chapter. Not to nitpick but it's bothersome, just like when people use words like belie and concise when they mean the opposite.
KrnYong chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
I've been reading for a while, and so far I really like this. Jonathan is so cute in his cluelessness

Harley's making me mad D: How dare she say that Jonathan doesn't know anything about love! He obviously loves her (as a friend, but still love)!
Threadbare Threnody chapter 40 . 12/24/2011
Dawn of the New Year chapter 26 . 2/16/2011
Harley is such a hypocrite...
Dawn of the New Year chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
Sweet Jesus and the orphans! She is indeed insane! there is no way to rationalize abuse! She is gonna get her head caved in if she doesnt wise up soon, I've never heard of an abusive relationship ending well.
Dawn of the New Year chapter 24 . 2/16/2011
I usually don't support domestic violence BUt I must admit that was kinda funny