Reviews for Mad Friends
poppaeasabina chapter 14 . 4/24
I take it back, she's STUPID.
poppaeasabina chapter 13 . 4/24
Can't decide if Harley is essentially stupid or just arrogant. So everybody has good qualities? Suppose we stipulate that Hitler had some good qualities. What difference does it make? The Joker has charm, but so did Ted Bundy. Mmmmm. I'd have to say that Harley is skilled and talented, but lacks experience. Therapists are like nuns; the ones who last are hard-boiled. Harley is still soft-boiled.
Loved the story
Wow I am reading this 8 years latter
ugross chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Woah, I'm hooked. The Joker's totally in character and so is Crane. I love how you portray Harleen Quinzel. She seems so normal, intelligent and sane. If I hadn't already known what was going to happen, I would never have guessed she'd become Harlequin. Love this story!
ugross chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This chapter is a good start, I really like the idea. This story is well written, though I feel the Joker is a little OOC in the beginning.
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 40 . 3/16/2013
This story was amazing! I love the interactions of Isley and Crane and Nigma. I'd watch a whole show just about them, but then the Harley/Joker interaction was almost just as fun and fascinating. Really fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Really good would like to review Evert charter bit i Dont have the time
Stillenight chapter 40 . 10/6/2012
This story is. Amazing. I love the way you portrayed all the characters, especially the Joker and Jonny. The latter, seriously needs more hugs. I can't wait to start reading the sequels.
PsychoSweetHeart chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Aww, poor Jonathan! I actually feel really bad for him now! :(
Silver Bones in a Green Sauce chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Aw, their first kiss. -ships-

And more molestation talk. xD
Silver Bones in a Green Sauce chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
...xD Jonathan playing with Barbies. And the molestation talk. Perfect.
Silver Bones in a Green Sauce chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
...I love Jervis. I wish you'd use him more often. Oh well.

Good chapter.
Silver Bones in a Green Sauce chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hello there. I doubt you'll reconize my username, since it's a bit new, but I've read all of your fics before, and I've decided to do so again-this time reviewing a lot more. Seems fitting too, since I realized it was Cillian's birthday right after I decided to do this.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to doing this, and that you're the only author I've ever actually done this for (I think, anyway). But, you're my favorite fic writer, so...

Now, off I go to read the next chapter. Toodles.
FemaleSpock chapter 40 . 5/11/2012
This story is so awesome; I enjoyed every moment I spent reading it! The friendship between Jonathon and Harley is so sweet in such a strange way, I really like how you built that up. The characterisation seemed pretty much flawless the whole way though...I don't even know what else to say, everything was just so perfect.