Reviews for The Distance Between Us
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ooohhh I sense the sexy time coming! :D Haven't read KuroxFai in forever!
La-Reina Ahoui chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
*grins* Perfect. I loved every minute of it. I've been waiting for someone to write some vampire story with Fai and Kurogane. Loved it! Write more!

-.~ La-Reina Ahoui
Kimi No Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Oh..well...that was..ALSKJDFLAKJD! FANTASTIC! LOL at the exclamation points.. *cough*

You did a very good job in describing everything. I love them together!
EmmileneRosalina chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Holy lord above. That was the hottest thing I've ever read, and most likely ever will read. And it didn't even go all the way. The words you used were precisely on target, and they were never too few, too many, or too much. I seriously envy you as a writer and, if I didn't have things I had to do, would consider stalking you to figure out how you can write this /perfectly/.

Christ, I HATE vampire stories with a burning passion that rivals the intensity of a thousand suns, but this is completely amazing to read and impossible to describe. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to give Twilight a second chance because it escapes me entirely, but hot damn. This is exactly what I imagined when I read that chapter, only considerably more refined and about 200 times more in-character. I applaud you and wish with all my heart that you would continue onward. Though you don't have to.

~Emmilene J. Rosalina; The Blue Rose
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
As my schoolmate likes to say in our English classes (we're not native speakers): Very nice. Very, very nice. (It seems he can't really say much more than that.)

Very nice.

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
Risu-chan14 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I just read all 200 chapters of tsubasa this weekend and i cannot begin to tell you how hot it was to read this fic. it was totally the exact scene I had in my head from when Fai first became a vampire. very well done
Spirit's Whisper chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aww, this is morbidly cute. Angst, vampire, and fluff. I can't actually formulate a single sentance with all three of those words in it but you sure as hell created a darn fine one-shot that can be summed up that way. Beautifully well written. I look forward to more of your writing.
H.JaneGranger chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
If it does go well for our heros then Fai would probaly get his eye back and not be a vampire. But besides that I like it.