Reviews for We could stay together forever
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Heartwrenchingly beautiful
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Your last sentence killed me. :(
pendanski-is-key chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
ALL THESE FEELS. jbsthhbc wdf fhugh0 kj feujoo0 hd ymp ;A; 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ghaa withthe last line so sad! Wish u would like make a sequal to this story n make em change their mind bout erasing existance n all tat so sad heal him instead of erase n because the last line said they made each others life worth existing for let them b together again only difference i tar he comes bk with a more healthy body n doesbt wish for nonexistance anymore!
gyutiepie chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
WAAAAAA! - cries hysterically- WAAAAAAAA I MISS YOU YOITE! .. oh, adn loved hte story, -sniff- wonderful
FruitbasketDeath NoteSekeri chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Me:Weve changed everthing waaaah im mooooov

vvvviiiiinnnngggggg wwwwaaaahh

Kim-Let me explain we ve talkd bout it and decided 2 change every thingthe name and we ve decid ed 2 stai on Fanfic wil updat

yall this wekend when we decid eyeryteng thi guy (s) r out gitin icces

thi guy s walk in

Me-I want ed strawberry not raseberry wwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh it wes a simpli requist an im movin'

Daron-SHUT UP THEY WERE AL OUTYou damn rat

Me-u stupid cat!

Kim&Mark-we gota go.

Daron & Me fitin in back ground
AngryNoodles chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
One word: lovely!
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
WAH! This anime REALLY made me cry... :(( :( Just thinking of the anime makes ME cry... :(( :( I feel that Miharu didn't express his emotions to Yoite enough... I feel that he could have said or expressed more on how he actually felt about him before... he died... :(( :( It seems such a loss! Yoite can't even express his feelings well because he doesn't know how to... :(( :( I LOVE YOU YOITE! :(( :(

In the narration 'he took in the site beside him' don't you mean "sight" instead of "site" ? Hhe was surveying on how Yoite was faring right? So you should have typed "sight" instead... :(( :(

Geez... I sometimes forget that Miharu's ACTUALLY a guy...

Have you seen Fruits Basket! ? I know it's out of the point but I was just wondering you know...

When Miharu told Yoite that "...The train makes it's only stop in a few minutes..." doesn't he mean "its" instead of "it's" ? You don't mean "...The train makes it is only stop in a few minutes..." right since "it's" an abbreviation of "it is" ? :(( :( :P

Well... "Review" doesn't even SPELL near "love" ... They're TOO different... :(

Damn the other passengers on that train! They're just showing their love to each other and making a memory that would last forever! :(( :( Yoite's SO CUTE! :(( :(

DAMN IT! PLEASE make more stories like this as well! This made me cry more actually... It was SO beautiful... :(( :(

Krrp it up... :(( :(
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i liked the story but i have only three words to say: cute but sad
yoite3miharu4eva chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that was like seriously depressing but insanely sweet, and I loved it 3 3 )
MyLittleIceCube chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Yay, YoitexMiharu kisses :D
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
omg very sweet and loving :)
Gratifications of a Liar chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
wow! you should make more of these! XDD
Jil chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
now I feel like crying T.T
Determined chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Uwah...(dies from cuteness overdose) Too cute~ yet with a tragic tint...