Reviews for Cason and Embry
max chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Only way to shut little bag of nails up:-) :-)
Rebecca or Becca chapter 25 . 3/29/2010
OMG!that was a good book.i hope you still read reviews.i was so wrong when i said it was stupid!i just didnt like the name Cason but now i lurve it!is superdani still helping you with your stories?that girl is so sweet! so are you,of guys are always helping each other out.i wish i had a true friend like that...
Ellette Hale chapter 25 . 3/26/2010
I have no idea what is wrong with me... I didn't have you on author alert! I should be punched in the face...No really just do it and get it over with. I had no idea you were writting new stories after this one. So happy you posted this alert. I love both idaes you hve for stories and am going to read them wether i like them or not.
rmw8855 chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
Great story :)
Miss-Paparella chapter 24 . 6/17/2009
I LOVED this story, you hardly ever get a story thst follows all the way through so perfectly like this! I thought the way you wrote was fantastic and Embry's character was just so sweet and perfect and the imprinting was described really well, I teared up several times, especially before their wedding when they had to be split up!

So yeah, just to say thank you for creating such a masterpiece and I loved it! Cason was really interesting and totally unusual, and I really didn't see Leah's imprint coming, nor the Jackie and Billy, or...there was something else too...Well anyway, I loved the whole thing!

x
Saranda chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
dang.

have they ever heard of a condom?

seriously,

8 kids?

thats like ridiculous.

lol.

i loved it.

i hape you write another story.

Embry Call's Imprint chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY!

I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL BUT LET IT BE ABOUT LEAH AND MICHEAL
Endless Raindrops chapter 24 . 6/8/2009
I loved it! The plot was so intracite[sp?], and even though it took me forever to read, I loved it!
ShadowsMelodie chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
I. LOVE. IT. it was a great story and i'm glad that you chose to not only write, but to finish it. i hate it when people write a story and don't finish it. but great job. i love the story so much. you have amazing writing ability.
Claudia chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
I really really love it!

Great story, great writing!
whoabbykayla chapter 24 . 5/31/2009
i liked the end. it was cute.
Kitty's Muse chapter 24 . 5/29/2009
Aw, how sweet! She should have a girl though. Awesome story! :D
SceneNeko chapter 24 . 5/29/2009
That was a great story! I loved it to death! I love imprint stories!
Superdani4Ever chapter 24 . 5/29/2009
“He’s in some serious trouble!”-aw!how cute!

Leah is such a sweetheart!

LOL Paul and Billy!oh man

You hurt my wife and yours will be a widow before she goes on her honeymoon.”-aw

He even took a protective stance around me when we were in the presence of others.-aw!

Did she phased again?

Little Jake?aw

Lee?wait!I know that name!

EIGHT6kids?oh man!

CONGRATULATIONS!

PERFECT!

But why didn’t you put the complete status?
Twit-Tard chapter 24 . 5/28/2009
WOW! CONGRATS ON YOUR STORY! IT WAS AWESOME! AND WOW, 8 BOYS! NO GIRLS! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES! LOL IT WAS GREAT!