Reviews for Dance Floor Anthem
satansfingernails chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
D: i almost started crying when Naminé was saying all that to Axel! Why Nami? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? She's like one of my all-time favorite characters and she, just, GAH! This is so interesting! I hope Axel and Roxas get back together. And Naminé, please, stop it! You're going to make me cry!
Nala Captain Colour Challenged chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
Oooo Axel, you jerk. Not even waiting for Roxas to explain. That's just.. no. ._.
kate882 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
roxas wont like finding out hes just part of a bet
rae2009 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
ooh i loved it...wish it was longer but it was still really good! kk bai
kh-akuroku chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
wow,

it was a very good story i really liked it hehe,

and well, i don't know, i'm sure you've already read lots of reviews saying how good it is, but seeing as i am an author...ess... too, i like when they give me some constructive criticism... or that, so that's why i'm giving you a 10 or 9 for the story, but here are some points i'm sure you already know :)

to start... sometimes the story was too fast... i mean... i don't know, i'm not good at it either, but it just seemed that sometimes it was like wow, suddenly axel already knows the truth and everything goes on quickly and it's kind of unreal..., but good still

second... oh yes, it was kind of... difficult to read sometimes, for example you changed a's for I's and names or stuff, so i think a check would be good, you still can read and understand it, but it'd give a better presentation :)

and i guess the last would be that you switched between first person and third person sometimes, hehe it happens to all of us but as i said, a quick check up would really help :D

and that's it

loved it, by the way :)
Obsidian Thunder chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
this is the first Kingdom Hearts fic that i love enough to favorite, truly it rocks. the entire thing had me smiling throughout i love it.
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
I absolutly love it! that is so completely adorable!
Somnum Careat chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
I really liked this story. I did not like Namine in this. Don't take that the wrong way. You wrote her very well, she was just so mean! I noticed a few grammer errors (not in this chapter) but they were not glaringly noticable. great job. it had a wonderful balance of fluff, angst, actual thinking and touching aww moments.
Insanecat6 chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
That's really the end, huh? It's finally over after all this time. It was a sweet ending. I really liked their trip to the beach and trying sea salt ice cream. I wish I could try it. Anyway, it's nice how they're settling down together and in such a solid relationship. Not even discovering about the bet got between them anymore. Though I must say that I had expected them to have sex in this story. It just seemed to be leading up to that. But the way Axel reasoned it makes sense, so I'm not gonna complain. Besides, it's not like sex is a requierment or something. That's just something fangirls like cause we can drool over hot guys doing it. It's to bad Namine couldn't let things go with Axel. It ended up ruining some perfectly good friendships all because she was jealous. -sigh- There's really no helping people like that. Love to you for the story. It was really good. Bye.
Kare Silver chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
I can't believe it's over! *snivvel* I loved this story, you're an AWESOME author! x3 take a bow!
humanafterall chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
:') 3
Ldrmas chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
AW No Akuroku sexy time! NO fair! OH well, I love this story still and I'm so glad I found it again! It was great!
The Foolish Author chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
Absolutly amazing story. For some reason I love the relationships that start with a bet, and this started with two, double the awesomeness! lol Exploiting grandmas is fun, especially when you get an awesome flat out of it.
Axelle.813 chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
YAY! im happy and i cant wait for next chapter!(_)
Insanecat6 chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Roxas and Axel are lucky that they have such good friends who want to help them. Well, aside from Namine. she just came across as a self centered bitch. I mean, even Larxene helped them, and she enjoys torturing people! And Kairi was kick ass with her willingness to come help Roxas even at 2am! And now they together again and happy and everything is explained anf we can get a happy ending. Yay! Although we'll have to wait a while. But that's okay because this story is worth it. Love to you for the chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one. Bye.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »