Reviews for Mithrin I: Seeing You
Sternenkind1750 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
It's so lovely and beautifully written! I love how you portrayed young Estel and Legolas :) Thanks a lot for sharing it! :)
Rachielle chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. You nearly made me cry, in a good way. Defiantly going in my favs.
Mistress Moitie chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I just am in LOVE with the way you wrote this! On to part 2!
Seylin chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was a truly beautiful story. Excellent job.
Grey Pigeon chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Oh dear, I am looking forward spring so agonizingly and you treat me with such a beautiful description of it in here! It makes me only ache more to see the sun again. Just like Legolas have seen it riding to Rivendell It was a nice change to write the narration as Legolas POV, I concluded. It was different from most of fics, but well written.

I like your Elrond. He is just right Elrond I was always imagining, fatherly, but strict, kind and understanding, but conscientious. This 'right Elrond' is happening in fics from time to time, but it's rare. And I don't have to mention that Glorfindel rules.

I think you moved the aspect I never encountered before. i speak about Estel now; this fragment: "I never told them that I see how you dislike showing yourself before you have washed. How your expressive eyes take in all that is elven, and how hard you try to copy it." - That comment really made me wonder. I never thought about that before and I thank you for making me see it - Aragorn in your story really is a serious, individal, well thought and well written character. Bravo!

It is very romantic fic, so delicate after all I have read in the past that it held me captive all the time reading. I know other parts can be only better, and the weekend has come, means more time to read, so... reviews coming soon!

always yours,

Grey Pigeon
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
:) this story made me smile
gfggb chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Once in a while the sentence structure seemed a bit off but otherwise this was awesome! It's harder to write a good, descriptive story in 1st POV but you did it splendidly! I was smiling or laughing almost the entire time and the ending was very strong. I'm going to favorite this one, I'm definitely going to come back and read it again at some point! _

Poet
tmelange chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This story is very beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that it sort of causes the reader to read with bated breath. LOL You did a marvelous, understated, poetic job with this. Bravo!
Marius the Roman chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Squeal! It was so well done. I love the little herb-analogy at the end, and I love how you refer to Bilbo and Torin and Co. escaping in the barrels. That's one of my favorite parts in the whole book. Very nicely done.
Deathcap chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I think this is my favorite LotR fanfiction I've read so far.

Of course, I might stand a bit biased seeing as I have a love for one shots (with sequals xD) but it is very eloquently done. :D
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Breathtakingly beautiful
Christul chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is a beautiful story. I love the soft tone; you have a wonderful feel for words.
baby green eyes chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
OMG! *eyes water*

That was..the most..beautiful..thing I have read in a long time. I truly appreciate your writing. I LAWV it, in fact. I love it so much I want to HUG N SQUEEZE N KISS N EAT IT!

Hahaha, jk, not THAT freakily..but yeah. You're writing is amazing. I LOVE THIS STORY! Please, PLEASE, pleaase, pleease, PLEZ continue writing this story! Or make another novel story thing based on this! *lower lip wobbles* PRETTY PLEASE WITH LEGOLAS ON TOP SPRINKLED WITH ESTEL?

I've been looking for a story like this for a loong time...and, this story is basically how I imagine Legolas meeting Estel. Its PERFECT. I am deeply in love with you now. You have brought this onto yourself, okii, no one else to blame. *glares*

I dont know what else to say, although I can say a million good awesome things to you write now.

~BGE DD

P.S.

Preease? Write more..this is BOOTIFUL! More bootiful than..Chocolate fudge brownies!
Aralas chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was exquisite. That (sort of) unresolved ending added to the subtle beauty of Legolas' emotions. However, that ending also begs a continuation. It would be a shame if you didn't write a sequel with a wonderful, promising ending for them. Here's hoping you do!
Iago96 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aw that was sweet. Is there going to be a sequel?