Reviews for Lavender Rose
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is what's wrong with imprinting..no choice. So sad. I loved how Jake compared his love for Leah like a rose blossoming.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is really well-written, and quite sad, in my opinion. Personally, I like Jacob/Bella and Leah/Sam the best, but I'm fine with Jacob/Leah too. The only pairing I really hate is Nessie/Jacob. It's just so stupid, and in my opinion, imprinting is not true love.
cherish15 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Beautifully written! I've always liked Jacob/Leah more than Jacob/Nessie. This is a great oneshot and it's going in my favorites.

Cherish15
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw, so sad. Jacob and Leah ftw! Great job :)
sars chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i think it should be more detailed
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'm always tempted to rant about Nessie/Jaob, but it's pretty useless... your fic reminded me of all the right reasons that this ship is so wrong... AND I LOVED YOUR WRITING! The comparison of Nessie to chains and their relationships to roses... excellent!
Ally chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
You are correct Nessie has the stupidest name I've ever heard what was Myers thinking, seriously why could Myers picked a simple name. It irritates me when people try to say her name is so cute it isn't it is just plain dumb.
anianka chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I was struck by how vivid your word pictures are, and I was entranced by the emotion you managed to convey with such a small amount of words. Yet, I can't really see the possible connection between Leah and Jacob. I felt this story would make more sense if it was Leah and Sam, as I honestly felt Nessie's arrival made sense of the strange connection between Bella and Jacob. But I did enjoy the story anyway, so thankyou for the fresh perspective :)
Emerald Eyed Monster chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I truly love this little fic. Its amazing, even for being so short. I totally relate with the imprinting thing, lol Poor Leah! I so know how she feels, but I like Nessie do much more.. And Jacob is amazing, I love that wolf so much! lol

Great fic, please, do keep writing, I would love to see more fics like this.
Marivan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Fabulous, absoloutely fabulous.

Though I am definately a Blackwater fan, and thought Breaking Dawn was a bit too tidy with everyone living happily ever after in love, I love the short but subtle manner of this piece. Jacob's internal struggle is clear, but not explicitly stated. And I love the allusion to the Lavender Rose.

Wonderful job. Brilliant.

~Marivan
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aww, that was great and amazingly canon! I loved the differences between Jacob's love for Nessie and his love for Leah. So sweet! Great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw, that was os sad...great job though. Poor Leah.

Angelica
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
LOVE IT! Jacob and Leah forever!

*adds to favorites* :)
apostrophus chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That... is inordinately depressing. D: But well done. Really interesting thought there. :3 And I really like the description of Nessie's traits as various objects of slavery; that was neat. :D

~Amunet 8D
I HAVE LEFT FANFIC DELETE chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This was simply wonderful. In my mind Jacob and Nessie simply does not make sense, and ever since Breaking Dawn came along-I've grown to hate imprinting. (Which makes it a bit difficult that I'm writing an imprint fic that I started last December!) My heart really goes out to Leah. You know, I really did think that something would blossom between her and Jacob. And then Nessie came along...

Again, great job.