Reviews for Lavender Rose
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 6/23
It's a very good story, with a touchingly written style.
However, there are SO MANY TYPOS. Please fix it!
rey chapter 1 . 4/5
Well its not renesmee fault infact she is not that lucky to be object of imprint of a man who loved her mom and if jacob was not that stuborn and leave bella and edward maybe he never met renesme and imprinting is forced yes but i dont like leah she was still in love with sam and older than jacob and still a wolf who can also imprint on another guy she should be stupid if try a relationship with another pack mate but jake deserve to be happy he says maybe after 10years after bella s death he maybe try to start dating and he dont see leah that way renesme give her the chance to mend his heart over bella and she is devoted to him the one and only man she see is jacob and what a guy want anymore he is the best of best for her not second best of bella and leah . And i dont see any other imprint couple be object of that much hate like emily and sam or kim and jared or even quil with a 2years old kid ... emily in the book dont show any abusing of sams condition just accept him even after he scars her . When bella watch renesmees dream it bother her that jacobis the most part of her mind even at this young age so she is the one who never gonna break jacobs heart and love him more than any one els why should jacob hate her ? He can hate his teribs spirit with their crazy imprinting rules he could be a good boy and leave bella alone to be what she want to be ofcours bella is a selfish bitch but that dont make jake less of a fool and sometimes you pay baddd for your mistakes like betray your pack trib father and every thing you belive just for a girl that has no special quality in her to deserve all this sacrefise .she just want his sparkely vampier so let her havvvvvve him all the twilight is a crazy mess but adictive mess . Meyer is devil haha and she is mormon its just something in my mind of her naming of charcters leah is jacobs first wife so something was in meyers mind ... but she says that j an l are just friends and noromantic feeling is there ... ok hahaha i dont reveiw mostof time but i thinkmy brain just need to explode right here
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is what's wrong with imprinting..no choice. So sad. I loved how Jake compared his love for Leah like a rose blossoming.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is really well-written, and quite sad, in my opinion. Personally, I like Jacob/Bella and Leah/Sam the best, but I'm fine with Jacob/Leah too. The only pairing I really hate is Nessie/Jacob. It's just so stupid, and in my opinion, imprinting is not true love.
cherish15 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Beautifully written! I've always liked Jacob/Leah more than Jacob/Nessie. This is a great oneshot and it's going in my favorites.

Cherish15
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw, so sad. Jacob and Leah ftw! Great job :)
sars chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i think it should be more detailed
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'm always tempted to rant about Nessie/Jaob, but it's pretty useless... your fic reminded me of all the right reasons that this ship is so wrong... AND I LOVED YOUR WRITING! The comparison of Nessie to chains and their relationships to roses... excellent!
Ally chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
You are correct Nessie has the stupidest name I've ever heard what was Myers thinking, seriously why could Myers picked a simple name. It irritates me when people try to say her name is so cute it isn't it is just plain dumb.
anianka chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I was struck by how vivid your word pictures are, and I was entranced by the emotion you managed to convey with such a small amount of words. Yet, I can't really see the possible connection between Leah and Jacob. I felt this story would make more sense if it was Leah and Sam, as I honestly felt Nessie's arrival made sense of the strange connection between Bella and Jacob. But I did enjoy the story anyway, so thankyou for the fresh perspective :)
Emerald Eyed Monster chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I truly love this little fic. Its amazing, even for being so short. I totally relate with the imprinting thing, lol Poor Leah! I so know how she feels, but I like Nessie do much more.. And Jacob is amazing, I love that wolf so much! lol

Great fic, please, do keep writing, I would love to see more fics like this.
Marivan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Fabulous, absoloutely fabulous.

Though I am definately a Blackwater fan, and thought Breaking Dawn was a bit too tidy with everyone living happily ever after in love, I love the short but subtle manner of this piece. Jacob's internal struggle is clear, but not explicitly stated. And I love the allusion to the Lavender Rose.

Wonderful job. Brilliant.

~Marivan
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aww, that was great and amazingly canon! I loved the differences between Jacob's love for Nessie and his love for Leah. So sweet! Great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw, that was os sad...great job though. Poor Leah.

Angelica
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
LOVE IT! Jacob and Leah forever!

*adds to favorites* :)