Reviews for Truth or Dare
fanficfreak44.96 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
awesome story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
i liked it and tai and sora were all redy a cupul in your story you now ware you listed the cupuls
Atheleia chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it, though parts of it were unexpected. I'm not sure what the OXC thing in the first chapter next to Davis and, I think it was Izzy. Does it mean they have other crushes besides those that are in the actual Digimon show?
kookycookier chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
awwww! so cute!
Depthmon chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Hey kim

Lll
Meya-the-AWESOME-priestest13 chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
LOVED IT I WISH THE CREATOR FOR DIGIMON HAD DONE THIS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A REALLY GOOD SHOW!BUT NO HE HAD TO MAKE THE COUPLE MATT AND SORA NOT SORA AND TAI!GGGGGRRRRRR!
JJB88 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Great chapter.
digimontklover chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
PLEASE KEEP WITTING DIGIMON! YOu are awesome and i am glad you are still writing digimon today! u r an AWESOME PERSON!
KHLostEmpress chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
So you've read my story, I thought that it was only fair that I should read some of yours. I really liked this one. I laughed so hard at some points! Poor Izzy...never had a chance against those poor girls...

Anyway, there was one thing I wanted to ask you. I read in one of your reply reviews that Koumi was supposed to be a canon couple. Is this true? I just ask because I haven't really read anything like that before.

Great story!
asdfzxcv chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I've read this Fic before, and I loved it! Just found it incredibly crazy to be checking out your profile and seeing a Fic I've read before there. I really enjoyed this, great for a giggle, and a lovely writing style. :)
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
I didn't stop laughing, i couldn't! That was hilarious! Tai and Kari and Matt should not allowed to play truth or dare unless i'm there, cuz i come up wit some pretty funny things. One time, i dared this chic to pole dance and when she was walking to the basket ball pole, she hit her head on it! now, we didn't dare her again, cuz she was kinda out of it. I also got this one guy to admit he liked someone and he was a tomato!
One.Last.Tear chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
wow .

i liked that story .

bravo , bravo !
MegumiFire chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
Interesting story. I think you did a great job with staying true to the characters. Hope you have good luck with more stories.