Reviews for Shinji As Naruto
zigmas chapter 1 . 6/26
Bold Hinata is bold.
Lame kid names are lame.
Invisible Kurama is invisible.
Good story is good.
LOL!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
cool
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Good one-shot
ChaosTatsumaki chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Interesting; it works, if in a slightly offbeat way.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Well not a bad story, while rather short, it actually nice. It was writen long before the truth behind the Naruto series came out, so not so bad.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Yeah, it would have taken some effort to pair them otherwise, but really you should have gone for it. Having him replace the character she was already in love with was a bit of a cheat.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
aw a nice ending to the Naruto verse for once, well excluding the fact Naruto himself is dead. 10/10 for the oneshot.
Jamez-08 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Not one of your better stories, but it wasn't that bad; better than any other such crossovers attempted before. I really don't know how you do it. You sir, have a gift for writing that even your worst is a hellva lot better than anything I've ever read either here on or anywhere else. Keep up the great work going, no matter what myself or anyone else might say about your stories; flames or praises. And take your time writing or updating any of your other stories, don't need you to burn out and stop writing altogether like so many other writers before.

P.S. After reading this story, I had a thought for an idea I think you might like. And, if not, I hope you can pass it on to anyone who might be interested in it; don't care about any credit for it, just that it hopefully gets taken by someone as good as yourself. Anyway, the concept is very much like this story, and a few others, when Shinji's trapped in the Sea of Dirac, he merges with another person.

Say... as he comes close to dying within the darkness, just as the Eva goes crazy with self-preservasion, another soul whose passed on comes into contact with Shinji. Merging the two spirits into one, in mind, body, and soul; this departed individual being none other than Uchiha Itachi, recently killed by his younger brother. Thus, Shinji Uchiha is born, and whether he inherits the Sharingan will be left up in the air. However, his cunning mind, superior shinobi skill, and cold exterior that would make Gendo look nice in comparision appears into the Eva world.

With possibly no Sharingan, but superior fighting capabilities, a mind far more devious than Gendo's, able to manipulate his A.T. Field (aka chakra) and in command of Eva Unit 01... imagine the chaos this could mean.

What do you think?
Neferius chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Not that I mind how quickly things progressed, but I do believe that a chaptered story would work best for this kind of pairing. Establishing Shinji as Naruto instead of just throwing him in there doesn't work well sometimes. Also, even though he is merged with Naruto, he still didn't feel like Shinji and that sorta messed it up.

Still, despite not being a fan of Naruto, I've always liked Hinata so ten points for that.

I liked it for what it was and who Shinji was paired with but I was left wanting more explanations and relationship development.

Read ya Later.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
It had a tragic start, but a great middle and ending.

And a bit of a great bit following the start.

It was truly a great tale.
nerymauro chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
real good story,although i wish it was a multi-chapter story,keep up the good work
animefan29 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Interesting. I have seen similar things but not done like this. It is a good story over all.
wiseman chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Genuinly nice one shot story with a cute pairing. If it means anything I'd love to see a multi-chapter shinji and hinata pairing story
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very nice story indeed! Makes me want to read the Naruto manga. ::chuckles:: Nice one-shot!
King of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Overall it was a great story, but personally I didn't like it.