Reviews for Shinji The Ninja
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
good story
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow, don't see people using Shinobuden too often. I don't even think I've ever seen a Naruto crossover with it, even though I'm sure they exist.

This was surprisingly fun to read. I did not expect for the entire thing to be a plot of Shinobu's, and once I found out, I was flabergasted that it worked.

Keep up the great work!
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
0_o...Lolwat?
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
FAVES.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I LOVE all of the Invincible Shinji's romance challenge stories that you came up with, an I LOVE THE STORY ABOUT SHINJI AND SAILOR MOON SCOUTS.
Jamez-08 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
A really interesting story, a bit odd, but entertaining none the less. Your style of writing is truly refreshing and those, along with your one-shots, are some of the best plotted stories I've ever read. However, I have one question regarding this story in particular... Is the kunoichi in this story the same Shinobu from the anime "Ninja Nonsense: The Legend of Shinobu"?
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
this stroy could be put under ninja nonsense and evangelion crossovers now
CyberXenoNovian chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This was nice as well the other ones for the ISRF challenge. Love the scene of Shinji beating the Master of the place and it was quite sad of one who supposed to be stronger and lose that badly. And the scene where he defended Misato from the old crone was just perfect and funny as hell.

Seem to me that you're the undisputed writer of x-over ideas here in Evangelion. One of the great things of Evangelion is you can put the characters in almost every kind of animes and situations imaginable. Wonder what you will think of next? Can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Certainly one of the best responses for a romance challenge I'd ever read.

Touching and funny.

And good to see the bad types got theirs around the end.
Neferius chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Not too bad, rushed in a few areas, and other then Asuka, nobody was really in character...yet that doesn't bug me too much this time. The slight comedy and the addition of Shinobu (my number 3) helped out.

Read ya Later
animefan29 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was funny. I especially injoyed the parts where Shinji put the beat down on the headmaster.
Elia950 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
uhmm it's good.. maybe a little to fast..

it would have be pretty to see the the reaction at school xD
wiseman chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Cute idea and pairing worthy at least to me of being in this contest you've entered. Incdentally after I read this story my first reaction was "O Dear Lord Ha Ha and so on", also sweet to
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Giggle-icious!
King of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Not bad. It would definitely be better as a multi-chapter story though.