Reviews for Shinji Versus Fourarms
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 4/7
interesting stories so far, very diverse
Matthew gemm chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
I meant forgiven for a long time, instead of excepted. Sorry.
Matthew gemm chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
I just realized that in the teen titans cartoon, Starfire's race faces racism themselves and somehow she finds the gall to attack Shinji because of his race? That's straight up hypocritical and unacceptable. I don't think she should be excepted for a long time.
savvy001 chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
Hawkgirl and Starfire..couldn't stop laughing. Poor Shinji, I did enjoy the read~
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Nice chapter
Sasuke75249 chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
nice
Bucio chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Is good , i like it and was ironic the reaccion of Starfire and Hawkgirl (specially if it was pre thanagarian invasion), to see Shinji; and with Eliza, Carol and Ultra-Humanite as his friends.

Maybe later with Supergirl fighting with a certain tetramand princess, who would have survived too, for Shinji, and with Shinji gaining with magic the ability to shift of alĂ­en a human, and with Hawkgirl and Starfire, undertanding that almost kill an innocent
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
You left out the fact that Elisa was Goliath's love interest! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dragonman109 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter when it's ready.
duskrider chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I liked this one it was very good.
inu chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
a mini eva 01 would be better
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
What a unique assortment of heroes in this story. As for the story itself a very soild work with an honest way of falling in love
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Actually on mediaminer .org in a story by the autor warpwizard called payback has shinji and kasumi all be it in a harem setting but still a romantic matchup
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I liked the first one better! You should stick to just that one. Maybe more Shinji/Kasumi romance. What about a s-CRY-ed character with him? Shinji/Kanami or Shinji/Mimori. That could work. Good work.
Dragonmage182 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Please update soon! Once more I'm reminded just why you're one of my favorite authors.