Reviews for Shinji Versus Fourarms
savvy001 chapter 3 . 9/9
Hawkgirl and Starfire..couldn't stop laughing. Poor Shinji, I did enjoy the read~
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 9/7
Nice chapter
Sasuke75249 chapter 3 . 9/6
Bucio chapter 3 . 9/6
Is good , i like it and was ironic the reaccion of Starfire and Hawkgirl (specially if it was pre thanagarian invasion), to see Shinji; and with Eliza, Carol and Ultra-Humanite as his friends.

Maybe later with Supergirl fighting with a certain tetramand princess, who would have survived too, for Shinji, and with Shinji gaining with magic the ability to shift of alíen a human, and with Hawkgirl and Starfire, undertanding that almost kill an innocent
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 3 . 9/6
You left out the fact that Elisa was Goliath's love interest! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dragonman109 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter when it's ready.
duskrider chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I liked this one it was very good.
inu chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
a mini eva 01 would be better
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
What a unique assortment of heroes in this story. As for the story itself a very soild work with an honest way of falling in love
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Actually on mediaminer .org in a story by the autor warpwizard called payback has shinji and kasumi all be it in a harem setting but still a romantic matchup
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I liked the first one better! You should stick to just that one. Maybe more Shinji/Kasumi romance. What about a s-CRY-ed character with him? Shinji/Kanami or Shinji/Mimori. That could work. Good work.
Dragonmage182 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Please update soon! Once more I'm reminded just why you're one of my favorite authors.
Dookie Overlord chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
That was an ass-load of cross-overs. Though I do enjoy the Angel crossover in particular, he kicks ass.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
The first one is good, but the second one isn't all that right. How many more stories before there is a "complete"? Look at my works and send me a review to what you think.
1Batman4u chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Um, chapter 2 is rather confusing. Too many crossovers at once.

Forearms and Love Hina? Priceless.

P.S. In your other fanfics, I thought Princess Allura was She-Ra, He-Man’s sister, not the pink ranger from Voltron, and for “Shinji the Ninja,” I thought you meant Shinobu as in that little girl from Love Hina.