Reviews for Shinji Versus Fourarms
duskrider chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I liked this one it was very good.
inu chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
a mini eva 01 would be better
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
What a unique assortment of heroes in this story. As for the story itself a very soild work with an honest way of falling in love
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Actually on mediaminer .org in a story by the autor warpwizard called payback has shinji and kasumi all be it in a harem setting but still a romantic matchup
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I liked the first one better! You should stick to just that one. Maybe more Shinji/Kasumi romance. What about a s-CRY-ed character with him? Shinji/Kanami or Shinji/Mimori. That could work. Good work.
Dragonmage182 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Please update soon! Once more I'm reminded just why you're one of my favorite authors.
Dookie Overlord chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
That was an ass-load of cross-overs. Though I do enjoy the Angel crossover in particular, he kicks ass.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
The first one is good, but the second one isn't all that right. How many more stories before there is a "complete"? Look at my works and send me a review to what you think.
1Batman4u chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Um, chapter 2 is rather confusing. Too many crossovers at once.

Forearms and Love Hina? Priceless.

P.S. In your other fanfics, I thought Princess Allura was She-Ra, He-Man’s sister, not the pink ranger from Voltron, and for “Shinji the Ninja,” I thought you meant Shinobu as in that little girl from Love Hina.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
To be completely honest, I preferred the storyline in the previous chapter.
Neferius chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Could you make this any more of a crossover? This was definitely not the first idea that comes to mind when pairing up Shinji and Sakura, but it worked out pretty well.

Out of all of the characters I think Inez was the most unexpected one put in this chapter.

Hey, the reused jokes also worked like they were supposed to and didn't get stale. A lot of people mess that up, good work.

Read ya Later
animefan29 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
A bit of an unexpected way to do a Shinji/Sakura Haruno pairing even if Shinji can turn into Four Arms.
X.S chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Amazingly long chapter/one-shot there.

This packed quite a bit of crossovers.

Anyway nice for action packed-ness.

Amusing in it's own way but wow sounds like it would be quite a hand full if you tried to write it out as a stand alone multi-chapter story.

Anyway good job.
michael68 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
WOOT! I wish you’d expand more on your Shinji/Ranma/Ben10 story.

For Naruto/Fourarms, maybe some sort of sealing or bloodline experiment gone wrong.

Hellsing/Fourarms would be badass. PoliceGirl needs some love. Technically, only humans can be turned into vampires, otherwise you’d have silly creatures like vampire chimpanzees or vampire chickens. (There was a Buffy/Wallace&Gromit fanfic with vampire chickens, very funny)

Vandread has humorous potential.

DITA: “Hello, Mr. Alien! Can I have your autograph?”

As for Star Wars, it’d be interesting if Princess Leia fell for Shinji instead of Hans Solo.

The X-Men, Justice League, and Avengers recruit aliens all the time, so Fourarms would fit right in, particularly if he’s genetically compatible with Starfire or SuperGirl, the last female Kryptonian.

“Rahr! Shinji smash!”

What about Bleach/Forearms? An alien shinigami would be awesome, particularly if part of Forearm’s essence and personality remain separate from Shinji and his zanpakuto (like Ghostfreak), allowing the two of them to better control their inner hollow and evolve into a “true vizard.”

P.S. Are you familiar with Warhammer 40k? I started reading up on it to understand “Thousand Shinji” by Academia Nut, and its sequel, “Open Door”. You might like it too.
Neferius chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I don't know what it is but Ranma just works with everything, I always thought it strange.

Not too shabby, though the one-shot nature hurt a little, this story was great.

Read ya Later.