Reviews for A Chance Meeting
skadoo chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This is well done. To describe it all without being over the top, and with almost no dialogue is remarkable. Thank you.
Kerry J chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Loved it! So simply written and yet so beautiful. If only...

And I love the writing style of this, especially how you never once mention their names.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
You didn't need a lot of dialouge to convey their feelings. Good writing
ajundkj chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow, is it hot in here? :) So tastefully done. Loved it!
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I often return to this one, to be honest I discovered You, through your "Balcony Celebration" ff that is still in my top 3 favs. This one, I often read early in the morning with my first morning coffee,it brings a smile to my face, as two lovers finally met.

It tickles my imagination, I love the story that allows me to relive it on a personal level, one that allows me to get into it. Your description is sensual and sexy ans still subtle plus for a coffee addict, I got it all in this one. Fantastic!
JamieRobs chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
*Dreamy Sigh* I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I love how it started out with them meeting by chance in front of a coffee shop, where else? LOL! I love the way you describe how they are feeling, your description of their embrace and how Kathryn reacts really gets me "The warmth brings with it a familiarity that almost breaks her. God, she's missed him." And then simply "Stay" Not overdone, so natural! I think what I especially love is the way you describe the intimacy without actually describing every detail. You manage to leave things to the imagination and still make it so intense; something not easily done! As beautiful as "Balcony Celebrations" which is another of yours that's a fave of mine! Keep writing! I'm loving it!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Susan88 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Elisa Trapt chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Oh, my! I read this a few days ago, and I think I'm still cooling off! :) Very steamy, and yet so wonderfully done. I think these type of stories only work well when the writer has the reader's trust in other areas - regarding the characters' voices and thoughts and actions - and you certainly have mine. I will go wherever you want to take me with these two! Nice job!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very moving! Absolutely perfect!
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Well done! I love the way you bring them together with ease, without real turmoil; it is the consummation of what is right. Speaking of consummation, beautiful job with the intimacy. You have drawn this so that it is intimate, emotionally, spiritually, as well as physically. Very nice.
ChocoboFeather chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aww, this really was a nice read So sweet and just right.

H├ąper du har en fin julaften:)
LitaOsiris chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I enjoyed this story - it's very well written and not over the top. Nice one :)
CheetahBaby chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Finally, a story with sex that's not disgusting. Sweet and romantic is a rarity in fic. Good job!
phoenixrising1019 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
that was so sweet and VERY well written. great story! :)