Reviews for Let's Do the Time Loop Again
Nice idea!
Namely Namington chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was fun :)
AshDawnT chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ok that was an awesome crossover!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Nice . I ended up laughing while reading this . If you're wondering why I've been putting spaces between the last word of the sentence and the period, the site's gone nuts and started deleting the last word of every sentence in all of the reviews I've received today, and I decided to be proactive since I suspect I know what the problem is and it's the same reason the site usually deletes the last word of one sentence and the first word of the next if you accidentally forget to put a space between them .
androidtracker chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Nice crossover. I enjoyed this fic!
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
sweet.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This makes my life. Seriously. Thanks for the great read!
irezel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
heeeheee, i loved it! 3
scgirl-317 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Rofl! This was fantastic! "Window of Opportunity" is one of my favorite SG1 episodes, and it's a brilliant place to bring in the Doctor. I can so see him going bonkers as the loop kept resetting; Jack had it bad enough (see scene in commissary with the ketsup and mustard bottles for example). I can definitely imagine the TARDIS panicing as the loop repeated.

This was great, and well written. Loved it!
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is one of my favourite SG-1 episodes ever. Poor Doctor getting stuck in the middle of it, though it's totally something he would do. I really liked Donna in this. :)
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Now that has to be the funniest SG-1/Doctor Who x-over I have ever read. Everybody seemed in character, especially Donna, who was ever so spot on annoying. Great job!
Chris4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
What a great story! Good work.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh, poor Doctor! This is a fantastic idea, and I can just see the poor guy going nuts. And I love the little nods to the original episode. :D
Basia Orci chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Amazing. Jack's comment at the end really made the story.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 5/9/2011