Reviews for Let's Do the Time Loop Again
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh, poor Doctor! This is a fantastic idea, and I can just see the poor guy going nuts. And I love the little nods to the original episode. :D
Basia Orci chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Amazing. Jack's comment at the end really made the story.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Lol good one :)
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Awesome. The word like cannot capture my feelings on this adequately. This is definitely the best way to start a day... or the worst way, if you're the doctor...
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Love it:D
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Laughing... So... HARD... right now.

Brilliant!
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is so brilliant! I love the Doctor meeting SG-1, and the characterizations are excellent. I can hear each of their voices in my head as I read.
Imperial Bob chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Well written and I like the shortness. Made it a nice and easy, yet fun, read.
Sierra Nicole chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Fantastic. I've often wondered how the Doctor and SG1 never bumped into one another in all their travels. Poor Daniel with his curiosity. He'd make a good Companion. So would Sam, for that matter.
Lielac chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aw, poor TARDIS... -pats her- Stupid, stupid Malakai, made the TARDIS and the Doctor sick.
starlesscity chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
A beautiful ending to a beautiful fic. Wonderful plotline, this.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
A great idea, well written. I love the Doctor's increasing exasperation at the situation plus the cameo by SG1 at the end. A great crossover story with a fantastic concept.
Primsong chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Stumbled upon this this morning and it's used up all my tea-time because I couldn't stop reading - wonderful, right down to the Froot Loop hat-tip, and great characterizations of everyone involved. Thanks for the fun read.
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Just- clever and intelligent and an excellent flow and well written.
arutka2000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Well written and funny. I believe that was an accurate depiction of Doctor and Donna interaction as well as Doctor/SG-1 interaction.

As a side not, Window of Opportunity is my favorite SG-1 episode, so that made it perfect.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »