Reviews for Let's Do the Time Loop Again
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
O. Very nice. I was thinking about the Doctor the other day when I saw this episode again. Very nice. I'm glad they could actually meet.
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Love it. Everyone is so in character and it just fits. Awesome!
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Laughter of epic proportions. This was absolutely brilliant as usual and just the sort of classic Doctor Who fun that makes the show awesome. Loved it to bits. Poor Doctor, stuck in a loop with Donna for three months, I don't blame him for going half starkers. Donna's one of the most awesome companions ever but it's best to have her in managable doses. Brilliant ending with the Doctor and the Stargate team.

Doctor: "I've just had the worst time EVER. Don't mess with me."

Donna: "WTF?"

Everyone else: "..."

Anyway. The Doctor just doesn't catch a break does he? Goes straight from time loop hell to Midnight. That just blows. Great fic. Love.

-rivers
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Awesome! I love it!
Niabi chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This. Was. Brilliant! I loved the whole thing! 'Window of Opportunity' has always been one of my all time favorite SG-1 episodes, and I love the Tenth Doctor, so seeing what would happen if he was caught in the time loop was priceless.

Everyone seemed in character, especially Donna. She's always been my favorite of the Doctor's companions, and you really got her personality spot-on.

Everything was just so perfect; I don't even think I can properly express how much I enjoyed this. Thank you very much for writing it.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Lovely fic: made me smile.
123-321 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
LOL XD

good job!
screaminheathen69 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh, this was brilliant! Time-Lord Motion Sickness...

hehehe
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Ni-ce! I love the Doctor/Donna interactions as I LOVE them together (platonically, of course) They're so funny and you've got them very much In Character! I loved the last bit where they meet the SG-1 team too. Very good job. One of my favorite episodes.

And the little mention of Midnight was amazing! Best ep of season 4(besides the season finale, of course!)
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
SG-1 and new Doctor Who have so much in common tonally, these crossovers always feel so natural. Although I wonder what the SGC thought of all the Sycorax and Titanic stuff... ah, fan ramblings.

Anyway, nice idea for a story, well executed. I like the idea that a time loop would make the Doctor nauseous and the TARDIS hysterical. SG-1 and Ten interaction was great. Although honestly, a fic of comedy gold could be made of just Ten and Jack locked in a room. Hmm... sorry, off-topic again. Great story!
timano chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I have only a basic knowledge of the Stargate series, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this takeoff on both programs. 10 out of 10 stars!
Giesbrecht chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Loved it! The poor Doctor! "Window of Opportunity" is such a brilliant episode, and to stick the Doctor in the end was just about perfect.

And he is so somebody SG-1 has never encountered before. So completely different from their usual aliens. It's fun to see them using their standard MO on a renegade Time Lord.
EVITA chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
SWEET!
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
It's O'Neil with ONE "L"!

Otherwise, not bad.

Now, back to my bowl of Fruit Loops...

;-)