Reviews for Father of the Fated: King Miro's Tale
Decepticon Fan chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
It looks like things are looking very good for Miro and Keely! I dread to read the chapter when the tragedy happens. I think I may cry. :-(

I'm very glad to see that you've updated this story, but it's been two months since the last update. When I read good stories my mind plays a movie of what I read. I'd hate to see this movie cancelled!
teefana chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
glad you're back and writing!i cant wait to see how the rest of this story unfolds!
Decepticon Fan chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
This chapter wasn't boring at all. Don't worry. Sometimes you have to write short chapters like these just to move the story along.

Keep up the good work, but take your time. I know for a fact that writing fanfiction can get boring and writer's block is common.
Decepticon Fan chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
Lovely, lovely, lovely!

There's hardly ANY Miro stories on this site and you and EvelynCMB have written the best of the best!

Please continue this story and don't let it fall into the Abyss of the Unfinished!
KatPartridge chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
First off, let me say I LOVE THIS.

I can not wait to read more!

The idea behind this is amazing. Not many people think of Miro's role in all this, and It's nice to see.

alphalover chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
I love this. LOVE it. I suffer from bipolar disorder. Sometimes my writing is the result of a major manic phase (I wrote a really long novel for Lois and Clark that I was obsessed with writing at times that spanned years of my life) and then after the story or whatever burst of creativity ends, I crash into depression.

Now that I know, I can manage it, but for years I suspected something was 'off' but never knew if I was just paranoid or really in need of counselling/meds. It's worn down a bunch as I've gotten older, and now that I'm mid 40s, it's really manageable on it's own.

Good luck on your journey and know that we are all out here rooting for you!
Medica chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Hey Little LlamaGirl! I sent you a message a while back and you responded. I haven't been able to log back into my account because I'm having problems with it but I wanted to say that I understand what's going on and why you've had trouble writing. I'm happy that things are getting better and you feel up to writing again! I think you're a fantastic writer and I'm looking forward to the rest of this story as well as the next book.

This was a great chapter! I haven't checked in this section in a while because there's only a few stories I like and was so happy to see this updated! Awesome stuff! We're rooting for you!
Crescent Blue chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
I'm so sorry about the troubles you've been through. *hugs* Take your time. Life comes first.

Wonderfully written as always. I'm REALLY starting to loathe Miro's parents. Ugh! What's their problem?

Take care and I'm glad things seem to be getting better for you. :-)
PriestessHelene chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Take all the time that you need. This chapter was worth the wait.
HazzaTL3 chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
Welcome back, sorry to hear about the illness.

I had forgotten about this story, but reading this I soon remembered it. Look forward to ch 11 and the new continuation of the reunions saga.

Is it going under HeMan or She-Ra?
ponytail chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Another wonderful update! I just happened to stop by FF-the first time in months-and saw the update. What timing!

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope your writing gives you even a sliver of the great joy you bring to people like me. I will admit I am less imaginative and talented-I appreciate your ability, the time you give to this art and the silly smile I get from reading your story.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
OK, I changed my mind. I chose to read King Miro's tale first before going back to Evelyn CMB's page and continuing the series, which is absolutely breathtaking, by the way. I've added you both to my favorite authors list.

I'm head over heels in love with the worlds you've both created. And these are the first and only He-Man stories I've read. I came by way of a Fic-er who made a favorite of one of my stories. Evelyn CMB was on her list of favorites and it's gone from there.

I love the use of the fan. I've yet to master its language, but I'm working on it. It's sad to me that it stopped being used.
Crescent Blue chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
Are you quitting this amazing masterpiece? Please don't! We all would love to know what trap they set for poor Miro. Not only that, the rest of the story would be nice as well. Please continue! *begs on knees*
HazzaTL3 chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
Are you still here? Please resume this and continue the Keldor & Lynn truth sworn adventures.

You have a lot if fans, please do not abandon us.
Decepticon Fan chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
You must be planning to continue this wonderful story aren't you? I've read the entire thing up until this latest chpater. PLEASE continue.