Reviews for Jealousy

OMG IS THAT THE TIME?

I GOTTA GOTO SCHOOL!

bye!
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Hm, teehee! Nice that Gary held back his envy on an event like this!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Cla.V chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Another great story ;)
Milotic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is good work, as usual, although I have to admit that I was petrified when I saw the "Ash K and Gary O" at the top; I thought it was Ash and Gary who were getting married! I couldn't help but fear that you had suddenly converted to Palletshipping and that I wouldn't see another AAML story from you, so I'm very glad that isn't the case!

I feel like this is a good interpretation of the Ash and Gary rivalry. Even though Gary caught more Pokemon than Ash, Ash has always been the more successful trainer, something that I'd imagine would irk Gary to no end. I mean, Ash did better in the leagues and seems to be P. Oaks's favorite, so why wouldn't Gary be jealous? I admit that it's something I've never really thought about before, and now this fic has got me wondering about it. Good work.

By the way, I'm still on cloud nine because of The Text. :)
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Okay, I'm in a very happy mood having just finished an INCREDIBLE series given to me by a great friend (Master of Mosquiton, you should watch it!) So that could be the reason for my strong reaction to this fic...but I doubt it.

It was short, but so so good. I'm still grinning ear to ear! It just made me so happy. I can't explain it. I honestly think that your Pokemon fics get better with every one. I mean, "Of Gentlemen and Short shorts" was good, but even this I feel is on a different level. Its like you've gotten to know the characters even better through writing about them. Its great to see.

Thanks for another awesome fic!

-DefineNormal140