Reviews for The Turn of the Wheel
Grac3 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I'm so happy that John Hart was in it! These rewrites work so well, I love how the storylines have big differences in them, that they're not just different because it's a different Doctor. Seven years, ouch. That last scene was amazing.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
omg, Lt. John Hart! hahaha, so awesome that he's here. _
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
And yet Reinette is still a character that I'm not particularly fond of, hehehe, I don't think that will ever change.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I always thought it was weird that Rose never brought up Jack, and I really love that you had Rose as the one protecting Reinette as a child.
FallToPeices chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I have to say that I like your version better than the actual episode. I'm loving your series because I miss 9 and I think you've kept him in character through the episodes very well. I hope you continue your alternate versions.
Generated Anomoly chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
beautiful story, especially this chapter!

NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Wonderful idea, having him take the seven years route. So glad Rose defied his expectations-once again :)
teddybowties chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Oh this was good! I, however, am quite bad, as my DAVIDTENNANTMUNCHAUSEN'SBYPROXY has rendered me so distracted as to leave me incapable of editing anyone's stuff but my own until it wears off, say, in, oh...904 1/3 years...
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
My, what an interesting predicament for Rose: sitting there with little Reinette while big Rienette is up to . . . who knows?

Can't wait to see the Doctor come to the rescue :)
teddybowties chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Oh ho ho! Di ho ho ho!

Bloody splendid! Excellent job on the characterization!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh, I do like where you're going with this story. Let me guess... Reinette is WAY out of her time, and so that means that those who patrol and watch that sort of thing... besides the Doctor... are coming to fix it. Which, in turn, can only mean an encore appearance of everyone's favorite Time Agent, before he went Rogue. Maybe this is even a part of the two lost years? And Rose will be terribly excited to see him, but he won't know who she is. Orr... maybe the small cabin where the red light went off is somewhere in Cardiff in the future? Will this be the merge of Torchwood and "A Man Who Wasn't There?" I can't wait to find out!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I just LOVE the way you can stand an episode on its head like this, but still have it be completely believable and in-character :)

Thank you!
teddybowties chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Ohh, that was pure Cor Blimey material, there. Brilliant!
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2008