Reviews for Take One for the Team
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Tut tut.
What would Charlie say. lol.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Seems they have managed to get over their little misunderstanding.
Wonder how long till Charlie realises they are more than friends now.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
They seem to be useless at communicating that's for sure.
It was bound to come to a head at some point.
Glad they sorted it.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Yeah I kind of had a feeling that Edward liked Bella too.
Seems his medalling friends may have done him a favour after all.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Poor Bella.
But I am almost certain that maybe Edward feels the same and doesn't want to ruin things too.
I think things could be about to get interesting.
Novasolar chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Just reading this first page, it seems very unusual and out-of-character for Edward to be nervous about a football game. He's not human - he's fast, strong, and has incredible reflexes. If he decided not to hold back, he could undoubtedly win a game of football on his own, against an opponent team twice the size.

Fan-fiction should be believable, not to reality but to the character and world, otherwise what's the point in it? Just write a story about Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart going to the same school and slagging it about, if that's what you like.
ArlynG chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
Nice story. Thank you for sharing.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
This was a very cute story. I always enjoy the friends first scenarios and the growing romance. Way to keep it a little realist with the various situations. Great story!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Great job. Thanks for sharing. :)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
LOL...that is so Alice to make sure she and Jasper get married first. :) Well now all Jasper needs is a man-purse and he can be completely accessorized..:)
Dil9 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Wow hot:)
kinsano chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Great story!
kinsano chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
Yeah, if Bella forgives Charlie that easily, especially since he was really only sorry because his lazy ass couldn't pick up after itself, I'll be pissed! ,
kinsano chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
I truly don't see how Carlisle can condone Charlie kicking his daughter out of his life. Because, by kicking her out of his house while she's still in high school is kicking her out of his life. Yes, they disrespected him and by saying they couldn't see each other, he disrespected them right back. Very mature and realistic of him. Kicking her out of his house was overreaction to the extreme. Doesn't Carlisle realize that Charlie didn't kick her out for having sex with Edward under his roof, but for not ending her relationship with Edward altogether?
kinsano chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Holy crap didn't see the blue diamond thing coming? How is a kid worried about scholarships able to afford a blue diamond?
940 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »