Reviews for Take One for the Team
Tonya Reneesme Cullen chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! Fist bumps to Bella & oh yeah, Charlie! Gotta love the man!
puppylove216 chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
Wonderful story! It kept me laughing with all the humor you put in this story it really made it Work!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
Hi I loved this story:)
mustlovertp chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
This was a fun story. I was surprised it doesn't have more reviews, especially how long it's been out. It definitely deserves more. And yeah, you write great lemons:)
xxbella-edwardxx chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
awww! how sweet!
Did My Heart Love til Now chapter 18 . 6/17/2010
I loved it!
VcChick chapter 18 . 6/7/2010
It was funny... very smutty at first, which I don't have any objection to, but enjoyed the drama at the end... things were just going too well for them. :p can't wait for more!

-VC
TwiAggie94 chapter 18 . 5/13/2010
Well that was a fabulous story. Read on my phone so forgive the lack

of review love. You write a hell of a story and a damn good lemon!

Thanks meg
Godschildtweety chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
cute
angel04une chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
my inner angel is wrolling on the floor clutching her sides! this chapter was way to funny! even reading about charlie geting a boner is like seeing you parents umm well in the act! yuck i think i have to bleach my brain to get that image out! *happy place happy place happy place* ok im back anyways nice chapter!
angel04une chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
oh hellz no! edward you sneaky lil sexy ass god like hunky hubbhubba love demon!
angel04une chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
oh hellz no charlie!
angel04une chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
leave it to alice to not be out done! poor jaziepoo
angel04une chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
*tear tear tear* i wish my bf was as thoughtful and caring! hell the only time i get flowers is if he messed up or when he is trying to suck up to get somthing or to prepare me for him doing somthing totaly stupid! uhh such is the dork of a mess up whom is my kids father! technicaly only one is his but my other two grew up with him in that light.
angel04une chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
oh charlie if you only knew!
919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »