Reviews for Loving and Leaving
Number Girl chapter 1 . 3/25
That indeed was a very good, very fun read. It was perfect between these two ancient beings. :)
vectis chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Not many writers include Ents in their stories, I suppose they appear less interesting than the other races, but I've always been intrigued by the idea of Tree-hearders (It's such a strange yet endearing idea).

There are a few punctuation errors - especially in the written speech.
ReviewsGalore chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Story/Characters: 8/10. Interesting choice of characters to write about and you manage them both fairly well, though I think that the story lacks a hook. It is just two minor characters who don't interact much in canon talking.

Creativity: 7.75/10. Interesting character combination, but what they say is somewhat expected.

Writing: 8.25/10. Some very minor punctuation errors, I think. Overall, I like your style and you write very readably, though some of your dialogue is on the speechy side.

Believability: 8.25/10. Fits in well with the canon, though a bit more in the way of setting and background wouldn't hurt.

Overall: 8/10. You write fairly well, but I can't decide if the two characters you chose to write about makes it easier or harder to appreciate this fic and I think that you need to do more the draw the reader into the story.
Ellynn chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Nice. A little sad, but nice. I like this.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Quite charming! I like the atmosphere and the melancholy mood.

You need to check for punctuation of direct speech, though. And it's "Prince of Doriath", not "Dorinth".