Reviews for NetherProm
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This is a very well-thought out story, and the music you mentioned listening to seemed to fit the mood very well.

I hope you'll be writing more fanfictions soon!
Alewar Warinot chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
This is beautiful man it really makes me cry thinking about it please continue this story it's so beautiful. The characters too are so original to the core it perfectly describes each character and the romance it's spreading is too good to be true. I must admit I as an amateur novelist is admiring your work. please continue this i want to know how it ends.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Amazing story and yay for Mao x Raspberyl!
Blackhacker chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
o!Mao is very x!
pk-2495 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
CUTE

needs better grammar and spelling

XD

C-U-T-E
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Soo sweet...Mao and Raspberyl kiss...Gosh! I go to my fangirl mind too much. I hope you update more!
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
soo cute! I can't wait to read more!
Mei Fire chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
I love you for writing this. FANFICTION NEEDS MOAR RASPBERYLXMAO. :U
Yuki Toshiro chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Aww Raspberyl and Mao are so cute! Makes you forget how much of an Honor Student Mao is sometimes, or maybe how much more of an Honor Student Mao is... And I love your usage of Disgaea logic!
YouShallNeverKnow chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Yeah for Raspbery Mao fic!
Broken Angel01 chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Oh my gosh, this was so awesome! I was laughing through the whole thing and the ending was great. But, what I liked most about it was the fact that you kept every single one of the characters almost perfectly in-character, which is a hard thing to to do with this awesome cast. So, for that, kudos to you for doing such an amazing job. I am truly impressed!

I hope in the future you will continue to write more Disgaea 3 fics as I would love to read them. On my favorites list for sure!
Sony Ninja chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
This was cute, I would like to say thank you for doing a Mao\Raspberyl pairing I waited A long time for this kind pairing fanfic and you know what it was well worth the wait this went straight into my favorite list so thank you again and I hope to read another great story sometime.
DisgaeaFan chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
You Rule man! Update soon.
akarequiem70 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008