Reviews for Doubt
BlackSwan21 chapter 20 . 9/28
So amazing, really- this is like the tenth time i've re read it? Do you think there's any chance that you'd write a sequel to doubt writing about Elizabeth growing up, getting married to Charles, having children, becoming Queen, etc? That would be totally amazing!
HAForever chapter 1 . 6/16
I already know that this is an AMAZING story by reading just one chapter- your writing is brilliant! I have read all your other Tudor's stories, and I must say- your prose, your perfect formatting, your fantastic twists- everything about your writing is impeccable, and all these factors make your writing as appealing to the eye as a story written by anyone from Jane Austen to Hillary Mantel to George RR Martin to Georgette Heyer! I really look forward to reading onwards, and I have a feeling that I'll be done with this story in a couple of hours, as your writing just keeps me hooked!
I noticed you haven't updated your stories (On Th Edge of A Golden World and Three People in a Marriage in particular), in quite a while, and I really hope that if you ever return to and see how many people want you back, you will choose to start writing your stories again, as they are far to amazing to be left in the middle.
I'm going to go and enjoy the rest of this ridiculously brilliant story now!

Elizabeth Carroll
Narcissistic Celebrity chapter 20 . 5/27
Intoxicating story
Mikkalea Luna chapter 20 . 1/1

I'v never seen the TV show, but I've always liked the historical character (or the idea) of Anne Boylen.

I really love your story and I especially liked the ending with no son. While it would be nice if they could have more children, I think it makes the story more "powerful". Like you said: Henry doesn't need a son anymore and he loves Anne because of herself, and not for what she can give him.
But it also would have been interesting, if they had gotten more female children... but no sons.

I also thought it a good idea, how Henry got doubts and finally realised the truth!
jumping-jo chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I loved this chapter for some reason it just resonates with me
1 Lily Evans chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Well I this story is so perfect that words do not come for me! Your way to recreate Henry VIII, Anne, Mary and all others is just amazing! I love your little Elizabeth in all that I read of you so far. She is so darling and cute! And Mary really was a good and loving sister in your story, the best sister given the circumstances.
Truth be said I missed little Harry here, but I understand your reasons to let Elizabeth be Queen after Henry and loved everything and the way you closed this story.
My only missing feeling is that you never written about Elizabeth and Charles as I would love to read about their reign or their life as a royal couple. And about little Tudors, of course.
Maybe one day you will write something like this? Would be marvellous!
Now I'm going to read "Three People In a Marriage" as I'm in love with your writing and can't get tired of reading your amazing stories.
I hope that you find yourself well and continues to write such lovely things about one of my favorite royal couples.
And please forgive any mistakes, english is not my first language.
1 Lily Evans.
Twelve13 chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
This is such a good story *throws flowers over you*!
I really like the Mary/Anne Brotp and you did such a good job and I refuse to admit that the hate each other in canon and in history,
I think you did a really good job on the sisterly love between Mary and Elizabeth because seriously I love that Mary takes care of Elizabeth in the show and in history and if anybody ask me what love is then I will tell them about how much a devote catholic Queen Mary the first was and how she killed hundreds of Protestants in attempts to make England catholic again but on her death bed she refused to name the catholic Mary Stewart as her successor and named her Protestant sister instead and sorry it just gives me so many feels...

Please update the rest of your stories I love your writing!
tricorvus chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Yes, he was insensitive and QUITE self-centered all his life, from all I've read, so this fits.
Great chapter!
Ha ha, he didn't even see you, Mary, he didn't even see you! (in a decidedly nasty sing-song)
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Having not seen "The Tudors", I had no idea that everyone was "George is gay". I see that now. Apparently it's common knowledge? Cool.
Great chapter as always
tricorvus chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
I'm glad you're writing Mary Tudor as the bitch I always thought she was. This story is kinder to my adhd than "Be careful what you wish for".
Great chapter
tricorvus chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Great chapter. Maybe you can help me find a fanfiction about "The Boy of Bisley" . The theory that Elizabeth was supplanted with a boy after having died of some childhood illness?
tricorvus chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
That was beautiful and yes, we all wanted the smug Seymours to have their comeuppance. Smirk
Great chapter
tricorvus chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I love what you're doing here!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
My god what if she's innocent, what if they're all innocent?
Love it, love it, love it!
Rock on!